Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Well, for me that isn't the good part ending, just starting a new part. I mean the spoiler that you mentioned is also a good part that most of us are waiting for.

Although, after the retribution part, I don't know if the manga will keep it going good.
That is true. The manga doesn't HAVE to follow what came before it. It can end at any point the one behind it chooses, or even go in a different direction.

Dex-chan lover
MC's ex-party reminiscing about the good old days and thought that they can get him back.
9e278527d47abdf88fcc71d134b02ea5.jpg

Aggregator gang
Bruh, what? These simple bitches want to go back? Hah! I dunno if that's what you really want, little girls, but I'm here for it! I hope they walk in on him banging all their moms. Chefs kiss.

Dex-chan lover
At least here we can see glimpse of the hero trying to redeem himself
before he totally redeem himself and become a chad with his new own set of harem after being humbled

Dex-chan lover
Bro his inner monoglue showed that he just got bored of the girls and basically trying to dump them on ceres becuase he wants to marry princesses
Yeah, he still being selfish right now and just dumping 3 of them, but the fact he decided to keep journeying after being told by the king and not throwing tantrum like usual selfish hero is a bit plus for me
Or maybe he's just trying to save his face tough

Dex-chan lover
This manga is skipping so many of Zect's blunders. And suddenly we are in the beginning of Ceres' metamorphosis arc... What the hell.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he still being selfish right now and just dumping 3 of them, but the fact he decided to keep journeying after being told by the king and not throwing tantrum like usual selfish hero is a bit plus for me
Or maybe he's just trying to save his face tough
I'd say it's still selfish tho... becuase he is not doing it because he feels bad or altruism... he doing it so can continue being the hero and receive the privileges of being the hero and the off chance he gets to marry a princess...also if he disobey a direct order from the king he could be charged with treason or sentenced to death

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it's still selfish tho... becuase he is not doing it because he feels bad or altruism... he doing it so can continue being the hero and receive the privileges of being the hero and the off chance he gets to marry a princess...also if he disobey a direct order from the king he could be charged with treason or sentenced to death
You got a point a there, at least he's not totally cross the line yet, or maybe im just being too optimistic here

[spoilers]

:thumbsup:

are they slow ?????
you hurt him ,

took his girl

,had intercourse with her /ntr'ed him ,

sit half naked talking about" lets tell him sorry /give him a girl and ask him to come back "

while you prob still have intercourse with them.

anyone who agrees to forgive them and come back is crazy ,

thank god he has the milfs without them i fear what would have happened :angery: :shamihuh:

EDIT :

no way they are this selfish " i would be much happier if i was with ceres "
they did not care for his " would be broken heart"( he liked the milfs anyway )

i don't even know what to call these women and zect

look i don't wish bad on the daughters

i would not mind if they joined the milfs and ceres

i just hope he does not accept the apologies fast ( if he does ).

Last edited:
Having to do a fivesome after learning about how strong they really are makes me want tell Ceres that he needs to work on his endurance because death by Snu Snu is a real thing. Can't wait for Zect & the girls to learn that ship has sailed & Ceres will never come back to them. Thanks for the translations.
I mean, they can still sail in the same ship.... As Ceres being their step-father.

Users who are viewing this thread