Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Sadly no, Hero only wanted to get MC back to party but never meet each other directly until they were taken as captive by demons
Ah too bad. I was expecting there will be one.

Dex-chan lover
id like to add some spoiler again for this story

the mc got new milf btw, not limited to the 4 mom of the hero's party, he got milf saint and milf princess after some development, which funnily all of those milf already friend with each other
and since he become godlike in the development (like, after died once) his stamina become so much that he can bang all of the milf almost non-stop

after he become humble, he even got his own harem member, which include an ostracized albino slave girl and the 2nd princess who fall in love with him after the hero become decent person

but yeah, dont think too much while reading this stuff, just turn your brain off and enjoy the milf
the story become silly after all

Last edited:
Love the not hentai DROPPED, ya'll need to learn to turn off your brains and just read.

Dex-chan lover
xDAUZLW.png

y'all have been robbed.
We've been bamboozled pretty hard, but it's our fault for not noticing the thumb direction.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
Fine by me, i'll take ANY excuse to have a harem of milfs, i mean, what other manga can say that they have a harem comprised of only milfs?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty meh so far though it's great that this series wasn't as twisted as one of the descriptions I saw was.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
That Ceres girl, is she plot relevant by any stretch of the imaginary?

I don't plan to continue this series as it's clearly not for me, but for those who keep saying it makes sense for her to be an S-rank adventurer because her son is the hero, setting aside that it's very natural for Hero's to come from anywhere even two people who can't fight at all (otherwise there would be Heroes all over the place), that doesn't quite line up. First off, she's a healer, not a warrior, not a mage knight, a healer, so if his class was something she passed down to him from her? It'd be something magic based like a sage, not something that's more physically based like a Hero. Second, just because the mother exercises well doesn't mean her son is born with a lot of muscle, her individual rank doesn't translate much to him unless she trained him but as established in the last chapter the son basically treated her like dirt, and MC who knew this family since childhood didn't know she was so talented. If you're still enjoying it fine, if you prefer to just take what the story gives you and roll with it sure, but if you're going to argue when people express skepticism (mostly due to how she was a worthless slave despite being a former S-rank Healer, making her basically the most valuable slave that slaver has ever had even if the world considers her ugly) that's a really poor argument.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm waiting for the chapter...

where Ceres "night-crawls" Haruka (Lida's mother) - right in front of her husband. Yep - NTR on the way, whoopee! It should be in Chapter 3 or 4 depending on how closely the manga is aligned to the Light Novel

Users who are viewing this thread