Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 5 - It's Better to Strike a Balance in the Party

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the whole “he doesn’t realize the hero is a girl” thing just got thrown out? So it’s just a dense MC? That’s a huge waste of potential.

Dex-chan lover
So he knew that she is a woman and still decided to ignore big tomboy muscle mommy? Really?
From what I see it seems that the hero is one of those “inadvertently flirt with everyone types” so to the sage it could literally be “ohh…it’s my turn again”

Not to mention people have their own types they are into, liking a super tall, super manly (everyone actually thought she was a man until told otherwise), and always surrounded by every other woman that acts like the want the d and who looks down on them isn’t a very common type to be into.

Dex-chan lover
Another cringe isekaed motherfucker being rude (she didn't even introduce herself!). I wouldn't care about the Hero's gender if he was as handsome and kind as Shaayu (in fact, she is the best part of both worlds)~:smugnako:💦

Contributor
I don't get it, the dumb magician knew the hero was a woman but have been acting like she was male. The author also made that "revelation of her being female" chapter like it was some kind of surprise, but it wasn't a surprise to anyone... not to the readers nor to the characters.

Double-page supporter
I kinda would prefer the MC thinking the hero was a guy until a big reveal happened then hed get flustered knowing theyre a woman

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, it seems that he already knew that the Hero of their party is a woman... so what's the issue? It makes no sense that he didn't want to be hit on by the party's hero if it was a woman, especially given his earlier complaints.
Secondly, their world seems super progressive in terms of romance and gender. Cross-dressing boys, hermaphrodites, cross dressing women, and romances between any one of them, and no one cares... but then why would MC care about the party hero's gender, or even their relationship status? It seems like everyone is DTF all the time there?

I like this comic, and particularly its characters, but it's really taken the tooth out of it's plot with this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Guys this doesn't change that much. He's still focused on the fact that that the Hero is popular, he probably just assumes he hero isn't straight and doesn't think she likes him.
Good point.

Considering the series has been fucking around with visual appearance vs actual sex, the fact that the warrior is hot for hero, and so on. Being gay or straight really doesn't matter here.

MC knows Hero is a woman. So what. She's still popular and getting women and men alike. He's getting none. Still makes him envious enough to see her as a rival in romance, not a target for one.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 5 and the mc already knew about their secrets? I wish the author made him oblivious longer.

Dex-chan lover
Since the MC knows already everyone's genders, that means this bitch is just being petty and jealous towards his kind and caring friends for no real reason.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I was confused by this confusing plot, I can definitely say that the MC doesnt see the hero as the opposite gender at all. He might see her as a comrade or friend at best but never will he even consider her as a possible love interest.

Its possible the author might have a different plot planned but that didnt work out and have to change things.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to know I'm not the only one confused here; because I thought the crux of the oneshot / chapter 1 was him not knowing, but everyone else did...
Yeah, if he's fully aware of the "status" of the rest of the party, it really seems like it kills the reason for them to be curveball designs in the first place.

I guess the "twist reveal" at the end of chap 1 (which was obvious, but presented as one) was really a twist that there wasn't a twist at all.

Dex-chan lover
Female Hero is into shoujo reverse-harem?

ZNxlvqr.png

Also, MC better no be as dense as Ichika/Rito levels. I love reading slapstick comedy like these but too much is over done already.

Dex-chan lover
dragon car sex fetish / reverse harem fetish, both are weird. I like how this makes fun of light novels' self-inserted fetish trend. I expect every part of this story will be a self-aware satire of the genre. That includes the initial premise that the MC is a dense, petty, jealous type, while everyone wants to get with him.

I'm impressed with how they keep introducing tropes and inverting them. Pervy onee-san Elf is intersex, who saw that coming?

Dex-chan lover
huh what MC knows she's a gal. Bro try your hand with the muscle woman then cuh what you waiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread