Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 12 - Tsumiki-san and the Sports Festival

Group Leader
Any idea who is atsuto?
The name hasn't come up at all yet. @Darkchung speculated that it's one of Yutaka's old schoolmates that he moved to this school to get away from (ch1). Could also be his older sister, but she'd have to be a total terror for him to be this shaken by it, so the former is probably more likely?

Group Leader
Wait a sec.

HALF-mermaid? So hybrids are possible eh?:smugnako:
It could explain why Hiyori only has one wing, though they just call her 'Birdman', not 'Half Birdman'.

Well, Tsumiki is half werewolf. If she got together with MC, their kids would be 1/4 and the only thing that will carry over is the big feet LMAO
She and her siblings certainly look more human than some of the people in the werewolf village (ch2), and we have never met her parents, so she absolutely could be hafu - but has this ever been explicitly said? She's always introduced as just 'werewolf'. I just re-read a couple of the first chapters, didn't see anything. If you can remember where that was said I need to update my character bible, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
If this was any other romance manga, one of these girls would try to go after our boy, but I feel like the author won't do that after everything that happen before.

Also once again both our wolf girl and medusa are just to adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this just shows how I could never pick up reading kanji if you can read multiple different things out of the same kanji.
You kinda get used to it? If you're doing your grammar vocab study right you learn "this word, with this kanji in it, means X and is pronounced Y" instead of "this kanji means these N things".

I still mix up pronunciations, but not nearly as often as I did when I started. It's kinda like homonyms in english.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The invisible man wearing his shirt up like that during a sports competition seems like it'd be real obnoxious. Surely for his gym uniform they could just let him wear a headband or something (like others are here).

Group Leader
You kinda get used to it? If you're doing your grammar study right you learn "this word, with this kanji in it, means X and is pronounced Y" instead of "this kanji means these N things".

I still mix up pronunciations, but not nearly as often as I did when I started. It's kinda like homonyms in english.
Absolutely true - you just get used to it. For instance, Hiyori's species is 'choujin', which can mean either 'birdman' or 'superman' because both bird (鳥) and super (超) kanji can be read as 'chou'. In this case they give you the bird kanji, so no doubt, but a Japanese listener would just have to infer it from context.

Initially you go 'zomg how can these people live with this, so inefficient!', but in English you've got their / they're / there, and especially rein / reign and horde / hoard which half the translation groups get wrong. But even worse we have stuff like row, light, fish, bark, novel, nail, squash, season, racket which have many vastly different meanings even though they're spelled the same. For instance row can mean 1) a line of things, 2) paddle a boat, 3) an argument. So inefficient! Who designed this s#$% (nobody, it just accreted).

Aggregator gang
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

Dex-chan lover
It could explain why Hiyori only has one wing, though they just call her 'Birdman', not 'Half Birdman'.
I mean, "Bird-man" might already be a denominator for a half-species, for all we know. Unless it's like that because of "🇯🇵 to English"?

Group Leader
eehhh, i already dislike the new characters
Well you're supposed to dislike Unicorn girl (at least as presented so far), but Mermaid girl is probably just hotblooded but after they fight for a while they respect each other and/or become best friends as usual in a shounen manga? Guess we'll see next chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone, this chapter was probably the most challenging one to do thus far, even before counting in the colour pages. So hope everyone enjoys the chapter as much as we did. Hope you guys also find the character index useful!

I also wanna give a shout out to our CLRD guys @a0n2 and SheepGirl, who agreed to redraw the colour pages cause we wanted to have it all scanlated fully. They went above and beyond and absolutely cooked up some michelin star work, I'm dedicating the kitchen in their honor.

qYBS3dw.png

Also, the more I read this series the more I identify as Michi. Author-san, introducing so many cute characters is bad for my kokoro :qq:
Man you guys did a great job. The typesetting for the color spread was so natural, I didn’t even realize that wasn’t how it came.

Users who are viewing this thread