Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 12 - Tsumiki-san and the Sports Festival

Group Leader
Hey everyone, this chapter was probably the most challenging one to do thus far, even before counting in the colour pages. So hope everyone enjoys the chapter as much as we did. Hope you guys also find the character index useful!

I also wanna give a shout out to our CLRD guys @a0n2 and @moshhk, who agreed to redraw the colour pages cause we wanted to have it all scanlated fully. They went above and beyond and absolutely cooked up some michelin star work, I'm dedicating the kitchen in their honor.

qYBS3dw.png

Also, the more I read this series the more I identify as Michi. Author-san, introducing so many cute characters is bad for my kokoro :qq:

Last edited:
Group Leader
I also wanna give a shout out to our CLRD guys Odd and SheepGirl, who agreed to redraw the colour pages cause we wanted to have it all scanlated fully. They went above and beyond and absolutely cooked up some michelin star work, I'm dedicating the kitchen in their honor.
printing this out and hanging it on my fridge

Dex-chan lover
I clicked on the refresh button at just about exactly the right time :glee:

I winced a little with the chalkboard thing. I imagine it's so much worse with stiffer nails where you can really feel the vibrations through them :korone:

Can't really comment on the rest since my heart is overflowing but...can I just say, maddest of props to the cleaners/redrawers, that color spread looks amazing! :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Yooo Thank you so much as always for the sl!! And great work, working on the colored page!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Wooo, this chapter made me so happy. This was obviously the hardest one we've had to do yet (especially those color pages, total props to our CLRD and TS, I did nothing special there 😽), unicorn girl speaking 2chan slang, and the author suddenly introducing transparent bubbles on p18-19 (haven't really seen much before in this series), but we got introductions to so many chars (old and new) and they're so cute (even if they have bad personalities), and we got the shout-back to last chapter (he remembers enough!)

Some TL things:
  • Roman lapses into internet slang a slot. She is supposed to be annoying, we are being true to her, so please don't complain about her using lolll or hella or whatever, or at least realize that's true to the raws.
  • Yes, Hiyori's species is officially given as birdman (鳥人), not tengu (天狗) though we've speculated a lot that she's tengu. But maybe tengu is her deep dark double-secret species!
  • Octopus-girl is officially kraken - kuraken in katakana.
  • The two name meaning pages at the end involved a lot of editing and cut and paste from my character bible so it's entirely possible we (especially me) did some bad cut and paste, plz let us know if you see any and we'll fix.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread