The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 169 - The Girl That Slipped Right Into Rentarou’s Family

Dex-chan lover
Nme4h9q.png

non threatening threat xD
respecting the walks :ROFLMAO:
The real yandere of the series

Dex-chan lover
Gloating? It's just one of those copywriting bits that manga tend to get plastered with in their magazine publications, we just like to translate those.
"Gloating" was maybe not the best choice of words on my part, but my intent was just to ask if the odd wording meant that there was new information. Thanks for answering that poorly formulated question.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
"Gloating" was maybe not the best choice of words on my part, but my intent was just to ask if the odd wording meant that there was new information. Thanks for answering that poorly formulated question.
Oh, no, if you're talking about the "locked x5 in" bit then that's just obviously a reference to the title. Could've written it as "really, really, really, really, really locked in" but it's a bit silly either way.

I have to say she might be my fav of the recent lets say 5-6 girlfriends
(although not gonna lie it's hard to remember the order they appeared in. )
I mean we already had a kitty now we got a bunny as well. (although the cat girl dose win out)

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation
Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, Eiai, Kusuri, Hakari, Kurumi, Mei, Iku,Mimimi, Meme,Chiyo, Naddy, Yamame, Momiji, Yaku, Kishika, Ahko,Uto, Mai, Momoha, Rin, Suu, Eira, Nekonari, Kiki, Dei, Usamii.

Did not need notes

You’re welcome

mic drop

You do realize the "zing" is not a God-Given Rentarou-specific thing, right? It's an in-universe rule of soulmates. Anybody will got the zing when they lock eyes with their soulmate.

-Kusuri's parents have one with each other.
-The Gorilla Gang leader and the shota has one with each other.

If Rentarou lock eyes unobstructed with a woman and no zing happen, then she simply isn't a soulmate, that's it.

Lastly, Rentarou is not "cursed" to have every woman that is not his soulmate to reject him and so the Love God made amends by giving him 100 soulmates that he will meet starting Highschool, HECK NO, instead he is "cursed" to have 100 soulmates from the get go so to balance the fate any woman that is not his soulmate will reject him so Rentarou can focus only on his soulmates. The 100 rejections before meeting his first soulmate could also be seen as a ploy by fate as it is said that with every rejection, Rentarou strives to better himself. In other words, after his 100th rejection, Rentarou is finally ready to please 100 girlfriends cuz he is currently the 100th better version of himself.
100 rejections aren’t a ploy of fate. God said himself in a bonus chapter that it’s actually his fault that Rentarou got rejected 100 times. Which makes a lot of sense. Like, who the fuck would reject this guy?

Fed-Kun's army
100 rejections aren’t a ploy of fate. God said himself in a bonus chapter that it’s actually his fault that Rentarou got rejected 100 times. Which makes a lot of sense. Like, who the fuck would reject this guy?
Uh no, read more carefully. All Love God is implying is that the 100 rejections was a SIDE EFFECT of having 100 Soulmates, not that it's a requirement or some punishment or other sort. In other words, we could interpreting it as fate or some kind of God of Fate, if you prefer, balancing the natural order by making Rentarou suffer 100 rejections first.

Like, you said it yourself, how come a woman could ever see Rentarou as undesirable, if some higher authority isn't at play here?

Group Leader
Honestly, I would’ve found it more interesting if she didn’t zing with Rentaro. Like, having to deal with a girl who likes him but isn’t a soulmate.

But whatever. We now have a girl who canonically wants someone to be with her when she pees. She’ll fit right in with the Aijou family.
Same here, I thought that was the plan. Honestly, that would have been an interesting mini-arc to have, especially fi she were getting in the way of him getting a new girlfriend.

took a bit of a look at it, definitely a different genre than I was expecting (especially that gore tag, oof). it looks interesting, but the chapters also seem to be long, and there's over 100 of 'em. my backlog is already crying :meguuusad:

unfortunately I think I'll have to pass on that for now lol. thanks for letting me know about it, though, I'll keep it in mind if I find someone who'll be interested in it (because it definitely seems like a good read)

Uh no, read more carefully. All Love God is implying is that the 100 rejections was a SIDE EFFECT of having 100 Soulmates, not that it's a requirement or some punishment or other sort. In other words, we could interpreting it as fate or some kind of God of Fate, if you prefer, balancing the natural order by making Rentarou suffer 100 rejections first.

Like, you said it yourself, how come a woman could ever see Rentarou as undesirable, if some higher authority isn't at play here?
Really? Mind giving me the chapter number? I have like zero idea when that was…

took a bit of a look at it, definitely a different genre than I was expecting (especially that gore tag, oof). it looks interesting, but the chapters also seem to be long, and there's over 100 of 'em. my backlog is already crying :meguuusad:

unfortunately I think I'll have to pass on that for now lol. thanks for letting me know about it, though, I'll keep it in mind if I find someone who'll be interested in it (because it definitely seems like a good read)
It is, make sure to come back

Fed-Kun's army
Really? Mind giving me the chapter number? I have like zero idea when that was…
It's in chapter 1. It's literally just one panel of where Love God thinks to himself about how Rentarou's 100 rejections is a result of his luck balancing out for getting a total of 100 soulmates.

It get some traction in the community when the anime decided to not include that part.

It's in chapter 1. It's literally just one panel of where Love God thinks to himself about how Rentarou's 100 rejections is a result of his luck balancing out for getting a total of 100 soulmates.

It get some traction in the community when the anime decided to not include that part.
Then we’re not talking about the same thing at all. I could be wrong but I believe it’s in the bonuses for the range of chapters including the one where Rentarou meets God for the second time since the beginning, and god sincerely thanks him for taking care of them all.

In the bonus chapter for this chapter, I clearly recall a panel with god turning his back on Rentarou, sweating, where he straight-up admits that the 100 rejections were a blunder from him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread