Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Annoyed that he let the guy live, especially after the guy's sob story ended with "those damn NPCs should have just worshipped me like they were supposed to!" and not something that would actually make him more sympathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Look i get it it sucks been overlooked and betrayed like thay but going on a murder spree foe it is kinda you know.... still bro must been rly stuck on it seeing how he still seems to have thay doll. Also I dont wanna defend him but the dude is kinda right thay the hero ppl from that Academy most of them kinda seem to fucning asshats from what we seen

Dex-chan lover
Shit author has MC spare another villain who killed tons of people and does not deserve to live. What a crap story this turned into.
In hindsight, did he actually kill people? No I'm not counting the douchebags posing as heroes. I need a reminder if he actually killed like innocents.

I don't remember if it was Appy or GD, and whether the translation was right or not, but he said he killed demons when he was saying his kill count for his extra lives.

Because honestly if his kill count victims were only monsters and those douchebag asshole "heroes", I'm not that hung up on seeing him being despicable.

People hung up on him saying he wanted to be worshipped, but the panel of that little girl saying thanks and stuff and all that feel good, it feels more like he just wanted to be loved and have a home he belonged to then it got all taken away from him by the douchebag and the people abandoned him like trash.

Like his motivations/personality got corrupted over time, and he's screaming these things when deep inside he's just lonely and depressed, so he's just lashing out in revenge and anger.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yea thank you for the translation!

And dang, eating 1 trillion lives in one go? Now THAT's the real Devour.
Although letting a witness live is a bad move for me.

Honestly I'm interested in how he even managed to obtain a trillion monster souls but was still not able to defeat the demon lord of his own world. Author should have capped him at 30-50k which is still an impressive number. Now the MC needs to have some even more ridiculous numbers to show the power scale.

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, did he actually kill people? No I'm not counting the douchebags posing as heroes. I need a reminder if he actually killed like innocents.

I don't remember if it was Appy or GD, and whether the translation was right or not, but he said he killed demons when he was saying his kill count for his extra lives.

Because honestly if his kill count victims were only monsters and those douchebag asshole "heroes", I'm not that hung up on seeing him being despicable.

People hung up on him saying he wanted to be worshipped, but the panel of that little girl saying thanks and stuff and all that feel good, it feels more like he just wanted to be loved and have a home he belonged to then it got all taken away from him by the douchebag and the people abandoned him like trash.

Like his motivations/personality got corrupted over time, and he's screaming these things when deep inside he's just lonely and depressed, so he's just lashing out in revenge and anger.
He is going to kill the failed hero and the local hero but failed. So it's kinda implied that he also killed who doesn't "deserve" it.

Page, 3,4,7,8,13,17,18 pretty much tell us he become villains because his narcissistic self got hurt. Petty reason to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread