Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the noble will get out of finding out the MC'S skill set.
Both ways lol, one is confirming he not a threat and 2nd is understanding his anomalous abilities. Just imagine if they could create an army of such ppl if it was a job class.

That's the reason if ever an alien visits earth, every country will first try to hunt it down and dissect it before anything else

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
I'm also getting fed up with mc being manipulated and exploited all the time. This doesn't make it enjoyable nor does it make readers feel good.

This is turning out to be anything except a slow life

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :aquadrink: :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
isn't my guy's isekai adventure sponsored by a love goddess? one way or another, this'll end up as a nothing-burger since what're you gonna do to a prophet?

while i can see some commenters here not liking this, i feel it's just hilarious. MC is quite frank about things, so i feel like they can just ask him.

"Hey, where'd you get your powers from?" "I just practiced a lot." "Really. So any ol' crafter can be as good as you?" "Sure. They just gotta ENCHANT 10 MILLION CHAIRS WITH FIRE MAGIC." "What."

Dex-chan lover
isn't my guy's isekai adventure sponsored by a love goddess? one way or another, this'll end up as a nothing-burger since what're you gonna do to a prophet?

while i can see some commenters here not liking this, i feel it's just hilarious. MC is quite frank about things, so i feel like they can just ask him.

"Hey, where'd you get your powers from?" "I just practiced a lot." "Really. So any ol' crafter can be as good as you?" "Sure. They just gotta ENCHANT 10 MILLION CHAIRS WITH FIRE MAGIC." "What."
He got to do it from a computer for hours and hours of clicking. They have to put the work in but yeah gl copying to get to his level lol.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine taking Mel to a place like Rodizio Grill where she can just eat, and eat, and eat...

Probably one of the few series where the secondary cast come out like "For all intents and purposes, this guy appeared out of thin air," and that is the actually the case of what happened.
Waiter: “Miss, all you can eat does not mean you can eat all!”

That’s all I foresee. :ROFLMAO:

Aggregator gang
It’s probably just pure curiosity. Recall end of previous chapter where he hand waved the suggestion that Miyabi might be a spy. Duke just really wants to know how Miyabi does the miraculous stuff he does
The noble dude really was enamored by his new bath that he needs to make sure it wasn't some kind of trap.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The cute Mel n the temptest Miyabi...
XD...

Ohh, they still curious about Miyabi eh...
(OωO )...

It’s probably just pure curiosity. Recall end of previous chapter where he hand waved the suggestion that Miyabi might be a spy. Duke just really wants to know how Miyabi does the miraculous stuff he does
Better save than sorry right...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the noble will get out of finding out the MC'S skill set.

I also think they might not be actively malicious in trying to scam him into revealing his secrets.
I think they are simply trying to exploit him and I doubt they are going to become antagonists in the end.
Knowledge is also a type of power after all...

The fact somebody as powerful as MC just showed up out of nowhere is a cause for concern even if he is not a direct threat.
He clearly is far from subtle so being a spy is not the case as mentioned before.
He is basically screaming "I am hecking weird " with everything he does.
And knowing more about someone is always better for you than knowing less if you plan to work with somebody.

What I am looking forward to is how the author is going to spin this however...
With how everything has been going so far I assume MC goes along with it.
And the result ends up being an odd situation for everyone because his results do not work/show anything.
Or it just turns out weird in general for extra comedic effect etc.
Not entirely impossible it's just normal but It would be quite the tone shift if it became a super serious situation at least

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another case of "i just trust anyone with a smile" situation. He is lucky that this is not a realistic noble run society. Though nothing really happened so far to wake him up from his slumber, maybe this will. No matter their intentions, they know how great a guy MC is and still trying to scheme behind his back. That alone marks them as trash in my eyes. Father and daughter a like.

Users who are viewing this thread