Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 26.2

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga’s level of teasing towards the reader is hilarious. Ever since the last chapter I was wandering what the author was gonna come up with to justify the obvious misunderstanding ahahah!

Dex-chan lover
We've been bamboozled, cheated, led on a wild lewd chase!

Group Leader
Pg 1 at the bottom I think you meant "unharmed."
Fixed! (Thanks so much for the Correction Dear Sir!!!)

EDIT: UNFIXED THE FIX THAT DOESN'T REALLY NEED ANY FIX
It's "Unarmed", not "Unharmed" my bad...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I got confused by the extras from last week, I thought the last chapter was the one where she was jacking off. Had to go back and check but still made everything even funnier :kek:

Dex-chan lover
An ab stimulator, of course! What else would my brain think of besides that! Surely not a different kind of stimulator, no sir.
Props to the commenters on the last chapter that guessed correctly. I was hoping for the boy to join the stimulation effort... He did, just not how I expected

Dex-chan lover
inappropriateness aside , i wonder how many women actually wore these to work/in public when it became a 'trend' tho i imagine other than a walk/exercising most ppl wouldn't want to or only during breaks/down time lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the first chapter was just to set us up for this gag.
It's looking more like the editor realized the author was just horniposting for his OC, and told him to dial it back. It looks like we're only going to be getting more of Chater 1's shenanigans in the .5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda expected it to not have been a vibrator, but now that it's confirmed, i'm still kinda disappointed
But ... it WAS a vibrator. Just not the kind our gutter brains wanted. Hey, I can still have my fantasies right ... RIGHT? My apologies but ... my brain is STILL in the gutter, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread