The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - When Trouble Strikes, We Should Help Each Other Out

actually i kinda worried for Kane, because the higher his rank, there will be more dangerous quests for him.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to root for mc to get offed by heros shenanigans, so she realizes just what she is actually doing. Hopefully before plot becomes so contrived author gets forced to write mc as "suddenly he is actually jsut as super stronk as hero said all along! gasp!"

Aggregator gang
Ok, it's official, none of those three girls is normal.
The sorceress also looks like Megumi of Konosuba for her mania for explosions.
But are all magicians like that or are they special cases? xD

Double-page supporter
I kind of hope that he will die/gravely injured, then the girl will realize their wrongdoings (or not)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Idiot party. Stop trying to raise his rank. You will only screw him over later.

Aggregator gang
So seriously wating for the chapter where he gets seriously hurt, verge of death, puking up blood, and they have to pull him out on a stretcher. This if he isnt killed already. More astonishing it has happened already. Where your raising a guys rank higher than he can handle. We all know how it ends.

That being said.. if he is surviving.. We need to see the "goddess" getting involved more. To explain why hes not dead yet.

When your capped level friend with BiS gear carry you to finish low level raid quest

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh i dont like it when the lies gets bigger in mangas. one of the rules of lying is to maintain it as a truth. but i guess because kane is always saying "its not me" theres a chance that if it was found out they would go "he was saying the truth all along" or it can go "u fucking lier!"

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the guild lady saves him from getting himself killed. He's not skilled enough to do the higher rank quests yet, and the girls could have at least started training him instead of doing all the work for him... This is not going to end well.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. This is how a low-level older MC becomes strong without putting him in horrific danger:
https://mangadex.org/title/38749/yakudatazu-skill-ni-jinsei-o-sosogikomi-25-nen-imasara-saikyou-no-boukentan-midori-kashi-no-akira

Dex-chan lover
I swear... There must be a God pulling the strings for things to go like they do always.

The coincidence are too many.

Users who are viewing this thread