Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.2 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Electromaster
  • (General feedback: In some speech bubbles the font feels a bit cramped, in particular the distance between adjacent letters. E.g. in p2, in the italicized word "openings", it's hard to tell whether the "P" is a "P" or an "F" or something.)
  • p14 strength based -> strength-based
  • p15 It's just same concept -> It's just the same concept // It's the same concept
  • p17 After all, they'd surely have come in force if they had. -> (the 2x "they" probably don't refer to the same people, so one instance should be spelled out)
  • p17 Storia can't make a big deal of it if they vanish -> (It's unclear who "they" refers to here.)
  • p17 There's no way they could say that. -> (It's unclear who "they" refers to here.)
  • p17 stories of "exploits" -> stories of your "exploits" // stories of our "exploits"

Dex-chan lover
I like this, this is the most realistic way not the shounen isekai/fantasy way where you let your enemy free and they just comeback at you after you give them a "If I'll see you again, I'll kill you" speech.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread