Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This is fun!
I like the MC and how the Royal Couple are not fools.
The Prince is young and spoiled but his time at the academy means he has a chance to grow and mature, just like all teenagers.

Thanks for the release! I hope you continue this series.

I like this. Anyone know more mangas where there are more MCs like this? (Doesn't have to be female, though i do prefer if they were)

Dex-chan lover
What makes this royal family any more special than the others? From what I see, the queen is a person who always turns a blind eye to her son whenever he would do something outrageous. And we've yet to meet the king, but I assume he's someone similar to the queen, or the complete polar opposite to her. I'd at least go through some of the papers to see what the other kingdoms have to offer, because I really feel like the people in this kingdom isn't the greatest with all the blatant segregation of people with black hair in their society.

Thanks for the update. It's far more enjoyable that most villainess manga so far.

lol i feel like she can totally take this all out by herself and then she should flee abroad before they get her wrapped up in the drama. i really hope this is a series following her adventures and not a romance drama again

thank you for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the "Super Fun" Story on how she leveled up. I can understand the Queen crying.
On a side note I give the Side Characters like the Prince a Chance, they still have time to get some Character development ... Though for some reason something tells me the "Main Heroine" won't.

Dex-chan lover
Like for real. This is a breath of fresh air. There are a lot of comics where the MC acts like they don't give two shits but then get forced in to marrying/other bollocks situations, where here she stands her ground, refuses tiresome crap, dodging other crap left and right like a ninja, so good.

Aggregator gang
Though they are the same "villainess" theme, Japanese novels/manga and S. Korean novels/manhwa are really different.

Users who are viewing this thread