Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
MC Kinda looks like a female version of the MC from Eminence in Shadow with the deadpan expression lol.

I love our baby XD She's so good at avoiding things that will trouble her and loves to Lvl up and upgrade!

Dex-chan lover
Must say I didn't expect to find understanding npcs colour me surprised

I dig her monotone expressionless personality.

Just afk and run away. No smug conquering mc

Dex-chan lover
@Saifors I think she looks more like the MC from Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~, seeing as he has a much more deadpan face than Eminence in Shadow.

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku Man, that one is a bit more of a Feels trip than this one. The MC in this one doesn't seem to care about how people think about her nor seems to get hurt by it, but the MC in "Not The Villainess Just Because I Can Control Darkness" definitely hurts often by the way people think of her and she thinks so poorly of herself too. It's sad :(

I prefer fluffier content like this as opposed to having to deal will asshole characters. So I suppose I'll enjoy this moment of peace while it lasts.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chap!!!

i love her lmao she out here doing whatever she wants and literally no one can do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/30744/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-life-daini-no-shokugyou-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita

This MC, as mentioned before, is the definition of deadpan. His monsters have pretty good personalities though. Especially proud wolf.

I really like this MC! She is so “well, whatever” xD. It is like, she is level 99 so what xd I live her bc she put so much effort to level up bc she didn’t want the bad ending. I’m really curious about the expression the FL did to her in the last chapter? And I don’t like the second prince, he is so arrogant, it’s annoying

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor not disagreeing at all, but I like how the FL in that one holds up against the negative. She hurts but she never stops moving forward.

On the other hand, yes I love how Our Lady of Dolkness lets everything roll off her back like a duck. I'm following the raws of the WN, and I can only say, Yumiela (or what is this TL spelling it as? Eumiela?) only gets better with age. 😆

I hope there's no romance in this. I don't see any guy being good enough to support aside from maybe the demon lord.

Users who are viewing this thread