Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Alicia looks pretty dumb, she would be dead if our protagonist is the demon lord.

Fed-Kun's army
That heroine is very retarded. And I wished her to be deleted from this series.

Bruh... Really... You're having that conversation in the cafeteria? In public?? She's already discriminated and avoided by everyone, and now you're gonna start a rumor about her being the demon king. Talk about being a heroine.

Aggregator gang
People losing their minds and linching miss (not) protagonist over there, but you know, this could still be a plan to destroy the MC's bad reputation. I mean, quite a rather sudden and dubious plan it'd be, for sure, but at least give it until after the cliffhanger to trash talk the character, geez...

What a f*ckin stupid*ss, I swear not only is Alicia useless when it comes to magic and combat she’s also a dunderheaded bimbo that should preferably be seen not heard 🤦‍♀️

Heroine probably is an isekai victim too. But that's a fucking dumb move to make either way. In what world would a criminal confess they did a crime in public anyway??

Double-page supporter
Heroine soon fucking die and the villainess get married and have a child
ggwp unlucky heroine

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the WN version where she straight up accused her, it is less stupide.

...it seems like it took her some time to think before approaching Eumillia. So why is your question a stupid one? If she isn't, she'd answer no. If she is, she'd lie and answer no as well. It doesn't give you any information.
Sighs, it's done in very typical I'm-the-heroine style though. I just want Eumillia to enjoy life and be happy. Also, what's up with the guy eavesdropping on that radical's marriage proposal discourse (I assume he's prince Edwin, but I would've thought that he'd like to stay away from her)?

Dex-chan lover
Give her a break, holy hell.. I can see the retired agony in her eyes devoid of need for meaningless social interactions.

So the light magic "heroine" is just another one of those dumb reincarnator that treats the world like a game huh. Boring.

Users who are viewing this thread