Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - [Extra] Eumiella From Some Time Ago

Dex-chan lover
The novel for this is quite short, much like the other manga/novels from this same sort of 'vein' I guess you could say. Think it was 27 chapters with more being translated, but the novel seemed to end around 20-some.

Aggregator gang
@Xross24 The novel jumped around so much and left out a lot of the needed fleshing out of the characters which made them hard to care about. The manga has done a real good job. This added scene especially.

Hopefully the mangaka gives Patrick and their relationship the attention it never really got in the novel. Just a few more scenes where they show interest beyond friends would really make it so much more believable.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob the raws for the web novel is three volumes, each with close to thirty chapters including side stories. A new side story dropped just the other day, so the author may still be preparing more new material.

Dex-chan lover
Making her own partners.

Does this mean she also knows the man's side of the dance?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 7 is about when this chapter takes place for anyone else who wants to read the ln/wn.

Thanks for the translation, really enjoying the story tho I'm curious enough I want to read the novel now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread