Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

@CookieCats honestly it took probably less than a year from what I remember. Like I said, I’m just surprised how it got so much notice with very few chapters out.

@aitak ??? it clearly stated posted a year ago. am i the dumb one? And as I said people clearly like the story otherwise why would they be willing to wait months for a new chapter. Isn't that a good thing that it has little chapter but people loves it anyway?

some ppl said patrick is dumb

but i thought he is a jackass because even he know her high level he can naturally buddy2 with Eumiella without any malicious intent

patrick is dude who Eumiella need RN

@CookieCats ah I somehow misinterpreted your statement. I meant it took less than a year after first chapter has been out for it to become popular. Probably a few months I think? Also there might be another misunderstanding, usually it takes a long time for things to gain the attention of this amount of people. Knowing that it’s been popular for a while, I was just wonder how it managed to attract so many people so fast. I know the title has something to do with it, but I’m just curious what else attracted people to this. Ain’t hating on it in any way, just curious.

@aitak This story had been out for a year but we shouldn't support it because there's not even 10 chapters? Are you serious? I wrote a long essay but this is all i'm gonna say.

@CookieCats ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING WHAT I SAID DHAHDNKVJZJANSNCNS..... haaahh. If you aren’t even bothering to try and properly understand what I’m saying is there really a point in trying to tell you anymore? I mean, you missed my point three times. Gdi. Reread what I said.

how’d it get noticed so fast?
As in how did it attract so many people. Like was it advertised in some way? Is it popular in Japan.

Like I said, I’m just surprised how it got so much notice with very few chapters out.
As in, one year is a short time for it to attract this much attention for something that’s just starting out. And it still attracted a lot of people in less than a full year. You were either reading too much into what I said, or not seeing you weren’t able to properly read the first comment I made and the last one.

I know the title has something to do with it, but I’m just curious what else attracted people to this.
As in, I know the title is what intrigued a lot of people to click on it, but I cant imagine that being the only reason why.

In no way or form did I say it was wrong for people to support it for the few amount of chapters that were out.

Goodness, I tried to be nice because I realized you were misunderstanding something, but for you to misinterpret what I said in such a way as well as to be rude about it, what can I do?

Whenever a 'saint' or 'special commoner light user' appears, the love interests lose their brains. How sad.

pfft... and now the heroine need help from the villainess.... how funny! at first she was acting so high cause she have the idiot prince protection, and now she need help from villainess, it's just show us how useless the heroine😂

I hate the prince.. he always assumes that whenever Alicia is with or near Eumiella that he needs to glare at Eumiella and tell her to get away. There wasn't a single moment where Eumiella approached Alicia first or even threatened her. He's small-minded and stupid

Users who are viewing this thread