Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ah! Thank you for the update. Also ima go vote in the discord. XD

Bertram for da win .3.
but also Meliarose-sama has her priorities straight and I'm rooting for Lynette
I really love the characters and who the author is pairing everyone with, it seems very fresh compared to typical shoujo protag pairings

Dex-chan lover
No matter how you look at it... this entire premise was just a scam to get you, the most suitable girl to marry the prince, as his fiancee....

Think about it... because of this scam... you agreed to marry the prince... you who was originally unwilling to marry... agreed to marry the prince....

Stupid girl doesn't know she's been scammed...

Actually, everything was a misunderstanding: The Prince was in love with Lynette, he didn't any feeling for Meliarose and Julia, they're just best friends to him, the minister just assumed Julia loved the Prince at first sight the moment he saved her. (If I remember correctly)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Yea. Its surprising "no one" thought of that. By no one I mean none of the 'support characters'. I mean, the whole plan is so ridiculous, calling it a scam would be the first thing that came to mind. Yet everyone is just going with the flow.

@Notesha
So the prince took a third route? 😅. Btw Who is Lynette again? Nvm found her.

Dex-chan lover
REJECT DATE WITH THE PRINCE TO CELEBRATE CAT'S BIRTHDAY THIS IS WHAT I CALLED PRIORITY

So what I’m getting from this is:

Meliarose x Glasses guy from earlier chapters (I forgot his name)

Lynette x Prince

And then Julia and Bertram(?)

...honestly the plan is really useless (and especially dumb anyway) if these are the pairings.

Aggregator gang
@Notesha Spoil me more senpai! The prince is really in love with her? I dare not speak the name because I do no know how to tag spoiler.

@dradetias

I can’t answer about the story but if you want to tag spoilers, use [“spoiler”] stuff [/“spoiler”]
Omitting the “ characters.

Dex-chan lover
...The whole love team was a sham by a weird oji-san anyway. This is fine, I think?

Depends mostly on the prince's feelings now.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao i love how the flags are raised here and there, but not the flag they thought they raised 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lover: "Choose! It's either me or your cat!" (or dog, if you're a dog person)
Me:
Lover:
Ex-lover:
-The End-

Users who are viewing this thread