Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh this is nice, can't wait for that elf teacher to get karma, followed!

Dex-chan lover
Looks ok from 1st chapter, looks like MC will be reunited with his former students. Including kraken, spider, fish/mermaid(?), ghost, plant/dryad(?).

Dex-chan lover
Now it has harem vibes.... hope it doesn't because i will drop it right away

images

Dex-chan lover
The English title isn't right. あのとき助けていただいたモンスター娘です。 would translate more or less to "I Am the Monster Girl You Saved back then."

Supporter
This is the first isekai I've read that actually shows the hero having PTSD from war instead of brushing off the mass slaughter of people as "they're just monsters" like a psychopath. More realistic this way and makes the MC more human.
The Loner Life WN is good with this bit but, much like most of the other best ideas in the WN, that's been largely removed from the manga version.

Aggregator gang
i really wish he didnt make that stupid comment about a harem, but other then that really interesting so far
wow I wonder if the whole class turned into human and go find him....ohhhhhhh no big surprise :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Looks ok from 1st chapter, looks like MC will be reunited with his former students. Including kraken, spider, fish/mermaid(?), ghost, plant/dryad(?).
It seems like everyone who was taught in that specific class achieved evolution and turned into humanoids.

The English title isn't right. あのとき助けていただいたモンスター娘です。 would translate more or less to "I Am the Monster Girl You Saved back then."
Yeah but I think they wanted to set the title to be from the perspective of the MC, and shorten it a little bit to no bet a paragraph/ sentence name like some LN have. I do think "The Girl Monster I Saved" is a bit dumb though, and something along the line of "The Monster Girl I Saved Back Then" would have been better and more accurate.

Also when are the rest of the chapters getting translated!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
The premise is good so far, but Kyoto Ramen Translations001's JPN ➡️ ESP ➡️ ENG translation is weird at some points...

Users who are viewing this thread