Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 13 - Golem Master's Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Although I like the story, the action scenes by this mangaka need a lot of improvement...

Dex-chan lover
Another step closer into him being titled the "Wizard Staff Fucker" and join in the ranks along with "House Fucker" and "Katana Fucker". 🤣

Dex-chan lover
bang a nice body experienced desperated adventurer - i schIeep

bang your own Iegendary weapon - WOKE AF

Dex-chan lover
"you wouldn't get betrayed if you never even trust someone" -black man pointing his temple

@CommieJohnTeh "Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master Fucker"

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki

29srvh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I dislike that he sparred Sherry. All the others got mercylessly killed (which is awesome) but Sherry got a free pass even if she is the only one who directly betrayed him.

Also if he wants to fuck staff chan then he just need to remember Merlin wisdom "everything can be a dildo if you are brave enough"

Chapter went exactly as I guessed..just glad that trash with sherry is done and hope it gets better moving forward.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how the author decided to not only only imply all the killings, but also only imply the sparing. Couldn't they have at least shown her being let go, as opposed to the last panel being her having a golem chop at her (before a hand chops her instead from behind)?
And what happened to the guy who instigated everything? He was shown to be there with all others (and greeted), but wasn't shown to be implicitly killed (we only saw one head roll, and the random-mage-B bg-char burn).

Also, what was up with this arc suddenly being all about how mc is a broken person who doesnt trust ppl? Not even the one whose whole setting is "loyal slave". But somehow the one whose setting is "sealed as a cursed staff for unknown reason". Feels somewhat forced, and unnecessarily edgy.

Double-page supporter
What Staff Diana look like in humanoid form? can't wait to see it

Users who are viewing this thread