Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 14 - Doll Maker Harepst

Dex-chan lover
Just tells the staff they are also gonna be a loli. So will have a loli in both hands, what a boss.

Fed-Kun's army
The flow and story are so bad, author needs improve a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure modern tech figured out 2-3 times folding is all you need it wont get better then^^

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering, maybe publisher deliberately gave amateur artist serialization to draw isekai mangas because they knew people would nevertheless read it no matter how trash it was and profiting from cheap labour

So uhhh author gonna say what happened to Sherry or not? Could just be me but feels like everything that happens there's always loose ends that aren't resolved or brought up again.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu The folding techniques were made to refine, by hand, poor materials into pure steel. It did indeed take a lot more work to do that than it would take us to create an even stronger sword with science and better materials.

Better materials make folding pointless.

Dex-chan lover
@sarshi Art is the least important part of a manga. It only needs to be acceptable for the story to be passed on. As long as it doesn't hurt or displease you to look at, its done its job. The original OPM webcomic is a perfect example of bad art, good content. I have also seen the reverse numerous times, shit stories with nice art.

It is when you combine good art with good storytelling that things get interesting. Far as my standards go, i didn't even question the art until i saw people talking about it here. Its certainly not why i am here but its not a huge issue. Moonlit Scuptor came back with questionable art and the "downgrade" hurt more than the actual art itself did.

Anyway the art is fine for the level of story this has.

Fed-Kun's army
@Merilirem Mhm, i think its both important, if it wasnt i would only read the LNs of the good stories :eek: but the Art in itself is more of a personal opinion, sure, there are styles we all can agree on are shit, but often its just preference. If you take Moon Sculpture thingi, i didnt read the story yet, but i heard about the downgrade and compared for me (because i want to read it, but would hate if the art gots shit when im invested) and I thought that the Art after the change looked a good touch better than before. (Well, it would probably still bother me if im already in and had read many chapters in a the first style, just because change in a series that i ongoing always feels weird)

I am fine with the Art of this one tbh, its relativly simple, but that isnt so bad, had to get used to the faces a bit, but i do like the change into a cut down version in comedic parts.

Dex-chan lover
@Dosky
It's a Japanese manga, so it's not weird if they make a katana which is uniquely Japanese. If this is a Chinese manhua, they'd have made a jian instead.

Users who are viewing this thread