Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 17 - Recruiting Failure!!

Dex-chan lover
it's been so damn long i don't remember much of this story but what did this dude do to make MC hate him so much? because he had a goal he wished to achieve?

Double-page supporter
lht gotta be the biggest asshats. Like these mans took a 6month hiatus (basically only put out a few chapters of the shittier stories) then once other scanlators picked up the series they came back and started again, basically sniping them. All while taking donations without actually putting out any series. Now they finna pickup and drop a chapter wtf.

@Flashplayer0CD this chapter was so bad (wtf was that fight? MC went from bad start to overconfidence to needing to be saved by a 3rd party) that I can't blame LH for dropping it as soon they picked it up.

Regardless of their actions in other series, if this series isn't good then it's better for them to drop it altogether and not give false hopes to readers

Dex-chan lover
still dont know why great manga got axed and some shit like this one still live. (for the why im reading thing even if i say its shit, what can i say am drugged to isekai, even shitty one)

@miiabestwaifu Cause it's free and takes a minute at most to read a chapter, and your probably bored. Guaranteed I wouldn't have read half the shit I have on here if I had to pay a dime.

But man this really is bottom of the barrel, I just find it funny someone decided to translate another chapter just to drop it again.

Group Leader
@Doomer Nothing directly, the Simp was just trying to get fame and fortune through other's work so he could convince/force Irene to hook up with him. The MC saw through his bullshit and just flat out said no.

Dex-chan lover
I legit was kinda hoping the MC would get killed by the cat man tbh.
He literally acts exactly like a typical secondary character who was also isekai'd but acts holier than thou without putting in the effort and just relying on their cheats.
The one who acts like the world owes them everything and so they do something stupid that ends up hindering or harming the real MC of the story usually out of jealousy or spite.

Fed-Kun's army
Guy has fucking god tier earth magic and couldn’t even end this fucking nobody easily wtf

Dex-chan lover
The problem, at least for me, was the artwork. The action scenes were too lacking in intensities, among other things. The framing and the compositions of characters also contribute to the lackluster feelings when I read this. The story may be interesting but the art really drag it down.

Group Leader
Well i had forgotten about it, and it looks like it would have been better that way.
( Probably better if nobody pick it up )

Dex-chan lover
i get it why LHTranslation picked up this manga and drop on the same chapter MC is dumb as fuck top tier earth magic my ass he needs a brain to use and MC get non

Dex-chan lover
It's very nice to get an end to this mini plot after soooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych MC act like a big shot like nothing going to happen to him when cat man tries to kill him he doesn't use the golem to hold him down and use earth needles or anything to kill him but what worse when cat man was down MC did the one bullshit thing ...he doesn't kill the bad guy but provocation him and MC end up save by 3rd party this is dumb as fuck if they're someone who wants you dead and pulls the matrix on you and you have the danger sense don't make fan on him just kill him as fast as you can

as for why LHTranslation drop it i am guessing they see this chapter and say yaaa is not worth losing brain cells on this manga

Double-page supporter
Woah. Jesus. I can tell why they dropped it immediately after picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread