Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - That One Undereleveled Person in the Party Levels Up Super Fast

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit literally two hours ago I looked at this page and wondered what happened to it, then bam new chapter

Double-page supporter
I read the light novels but I can't wait to see the election arc next in manga form 😁

Group Leader
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter! Now see you again in eight months, guys.

Oh, first chapter in a while. I've gone ahead and read the light novels though.

Double-page supporter
@Ixtab They are great the novels give more insight to the story...Only the first 3 volumes have been released in english as of now.

Banned
nice to see more. This premise still amuses me though it's like... she comes off so manipulative instead of actually good healthy relationships :p

Thanks for reviving this!
i'm a bit conflicted about this manga. In way, what she is doing is positive to him, making him go out of his shell, faking until you make it and all that.... But I wonder if it is worth it to do things you actually don't want to, say things you actually don't believe in and act like someone you aren't just to please a group of people that otherwise wouldn't even know you exist. People that really matter to you would accept you as you are, I wouldn't like to live in a farse.

“Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Bernard Baruch

Users who are viewing this thread