Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Maybe the guy is a being grown from the dad's leg, technically making the guy his son?

@WhoSainT When is the last time you replaced your hard drive? It sounds like it's starting to fail due to bad sectors forming. If you Google "Macrium Reflect Free" you can use the software to make an exact clone of your current drive to a new one and just swap them out. I recommend getting a SSD if you can.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this basically confirms it. He said "the same as you". And he clears has a lot of non human features and there's something special about him. So she has to be something special too. Especially since the demon was calling her "one of us". The theory that she is an evolved demon lord or an alternate version of a demon lord seems to be correct/

Fed-Kun's army
Personally, I've always preferred sfx/ideophones done this way. Not to discredit the massive amount of work that goes into redrawing or anything, I appreciate how much effort people put in to making manga look clean, but big Japanese characters always feel like they add some "oomph" to the action, y'know?

the sfx are fine as is. dont bother redrawing. sometimes the katakana just have more oomph, you cant really give the same effect with large roman characters

Double-page supporter
Dam, MCs got to fight something that took his leg all those years ago. but he has fucking good initiative and foresight to realize an attack is coming. What a boss. He knows his shit.
Also, I believe Angie has bled before. She took a blow during the first demon beast fight. Which still gives me hope she more related to "soloman" over just being a demon beast which recent events are seeming to imply.

Sfx was ok, i don't mind you doing it from here on out if it's easier for you that way

Double-page supporter
This kind of sfx is fine, many official manga translation also resort to this and I like it better because manga's sfx is an art itself since they mostly drawn by hand. Computer generated fonts just can't compete with it. Some mangaka even strictly forbade the removal of their manga's sfx when they're localized in foreign countries, for example Indonesian version of takehiko inoue's slam dunk.

Users who are viewing this thread