Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Supporter
For those that want the full spoiler, from what I remember last time I looked it up:

Angie is a demon lord human hybrid from some lab experiments. That is why they say they are the same.

The bear he fought that took his leg was actually one of these demon lord hybrids as well, not an actual bear.

This guy is probably pissed because Angie has an actual family, something he never had.

That is what I remember anyway!

Dex-chan lover
The for is like a child that's lost and is looking for its parents o3o but wrecking havoc during the search
Many thanks

Group Leader
@WhoSainT - I don't think you should feel bad about not redrawing SFX. How many hellish hours are lost redrawing minor crap that people are going to blow right by anyhow? People here are scanslators, not professional publishers. Readers should have their expectations calibrated. If the fx is easy, sure, white it out and replace it - but most redrawing is a waste of time, looks worse (when you destroy those big beautiful kanji), and makes it no longer educational when you see the English and Japanese side by side.

IMO the only time you 'need' to do it is when they do that horrible thing where something very, very important is said in full page panel (sometimes two page spread) and they use a semi-transparent speech bubble over nice art. SMH.

(As a separate bit, though your group doesn't have this problem, I'm always aghast when I see a chapter that's meticulously redrawn - and then they just plop the worst Engrish over it, even worse than Google Translate would produce on its own. Hours wasted to make incomprehensible gibberish look nice. Talk about lipstick on a pig.)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
And please don't tell me they are actually brothers...

Dex-chan lover
Leaving the sfx like this is good.
Thanks for the chapter.

The father-daughter pair looks amazing here. :D

Dex-chan lover
I hope less scanlators waste their time to redraws sfx. Most people never focus on that anyway, small translation like in this chapter is best.
You retain the original art as much as possible, scanlation work done easier and faster, and reader get to read earlier. 3 wins there.

this monthly release from author really makes me forget what the story was

"I once adopted a demon lord that became an S-rank adventurer"

Other demon lords hate their gutts.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Niro And still he survived.
Proof that he really is as good as his daughter thinks he is

Users who are viewing this thread