Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Cleaning up the house... vermin by vermin.

This is what i like, no bs of forgiving fuckers like those, for all he cared all the city could have died if she died too so no reason to show consideration.

But BOI... does Helvetica have an amazing death stare, it got me all giddy.

I was not one of those with a good opinion of the communist loli, but i have to admit her crying face was so cute that i almost forgot my dislike for her... almost, i still remember that little twerp almost has thrown the entire region in chaos and in the hands of the type of people she says she despises because of some unresolved trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Glad she grew a pair and killed him. On the other hand, that death stare of hers kinda hot bros...

Dex-chan lover
u know no matter what happens with the kid ill only go : ''oh poor kid...ok! time to fucking die'', a bunch of kids get played to do bad shit BUT if they can see, like actually see that they are doing bad things and getting ppl hurt and still believe they are right then i cant let it slide, blindly believing in someone as this kids do most of the time is just a bad choice, more examples of this are:

> the child emperor from Akame ga kill
> the twins from Isekai Cheat Magician

these kids all deserve to go, they did to much, and yeah i know young kids dont have a super strong hold on the good VS bad mentailty, but fuck me that just makes them more dangerous

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha. Who would believe a fat pig would be capable of "patrolling". And if he died to some outlaws, he obviously didn't save anyway before.

But ah yes, Helvetica isn't afraid to get dirty. She has a ruthless dark side. That's hot.

Dex-chan lover
thats a thuggish ending in the best of ways, good to contrast with big daddy belgrieve sparing even the arm of the girl that tried to kill him and his family

it was really long night to wait for 3 months.
and its still hiatus for the raw, thanks for catching up.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense why the dad decided to let the girl escape, should have disarmed the guy retrieving her (and who obviously made her a kamikaze child soldier) and kept her for questioning. Hopefully the adult he would have disarmed, too.
And a bit annoyed he used up the magical super elixir (that he is definitely going to need later for his daughter, again) for the sake of interrogating her (which then he failed to as he let her go...) when he clearly was thinking disarming should be enough.

@hollow7f the examples you brought up are fictional (unlike this one? ;D) and it is not that easy to muster up the resolve to kill child soldiers (at least not when you dont feel like your life is threatened and are monologuing about it, because she is a weakling).

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion yeah but still a pretty shitty drop rate considering the quest, no weapon, no accessories or skill books and the hat is for mage class so it's useless for him.

I couldn't hate the pig, they drew him so comically is too funny to watch

yeah big sis showing her flex gave me chills man, mad respect to her for not being afraid to get her hands dirty

Double-page supporter
@alfa2aero https://www.novelupdates.com/series/boukensha-ni-naritai-to-miyako-ni-deteitta-musume-ga-s-rank-ni-natteta/

Users who are viewing this thread