Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - Building Bridges

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is even happening anymore in this manga bro.
To put not to fine a point on the Chako plot - a lot of sadness around Reiji and his life. Chako had feelings for Reiji in the beginning, but, after learning about Nagi and Reiji sleeping with their teacher, Chako fell into despair and took that picture when Esemori (her favorite author) was passed out as a "memento" and a way to hurt Nagi. She started starving herself as a way to make herself look like Nagi (someone she thought Reiji preferred - skinny and attractive), but, after the Tokyo trip, she's mentally gone. She's tired of the abyss that is Reiji and his sphere, so she no longer wants to die with Reiji. She wants to die with her favorite author.

ngl how long has she been starving herself she should've been on her death bed 😭
Chako could be holding on with sheer willpower at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Chako’s descent really hurt me the most. She was the most positive, and had dreams too. She was so full of life! But now, she’s an emaciated husk of herself.

Aggregator gang
honestly, i dont think esemori will die with her. i think nagi will be the one to do it, whether its a double suicide or just her pulling the plug

Users who are viewing this thread