Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - Building Bridges

Fed-Kun's army
did... did they just death flag my girl ?! and did she kill her father ?!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now I'm kind of lost.
What is the author planning, why would they show a similar bridge scene again if it wasn't the same one we saw at the beginning of the manga?
It had to have some significance, literally everything that is shown means something later, and usually I can deduce it, but not this time.
I genuinely have no idea where this is going, but I have a few guesses.

My current prediction is:
Reiji and Chako go back to Tokyo, Mr. Esemori just died, Reiji gets a call saying that his mother also died right afterwards.
In the rain they cross the Tokyo bridge (As seen in chapter 113), Chako (barely still alive) invites Reiji to jump, Reiji, feeling he has nothing left to accomplish in life, agrees. At the last second, Reiji sees Nagi walking down the bridge and hesitates, but Chako jumps to her death.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now I'm kind of lost.
What is the author planning, why would they show a similar bridge scene again if it wasn't the same one we saw at the beginning of the manga?
It had to have some significance, literally everything that is shown means something later, and usually I can deduce it, but not this time.
I genuinely have no idea where this is going, but I have a few guesses.

My current prediction is:
Reiji and Chako go back to Tokyo, Mr. Esemori just died, Reiji gets a call saying that his mother also died right afterwards.
In the rain they cross the Tokyo bridge (As seen in chapter 113), Chako (barely still alive) invites Reiji to jump, Reiji, feeling he has nothing left to accomplish in life, agrees. At the last second, Reiji sees Nagi walking down the bridge and hesitates, but Chako jumps to her death.
Your prediction is interesting, but I don't get why nagi is the hold reiji needs to hesitate, considering how she is, in rei's own words, "The angel of death"

Aggregator gang
At this point, nagi and reiji committing suicide together, teacher finishing her days into psychiatric facility, mother dying, chako dying with esemori, gen staying locked in prison then computing suicide feels like a very good ending, considering how much dark and worse it could get in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone in this manga get a fucking break? just one person who has a nice day at least once in a while

Just end the story already, no point in going forward , there is nothing to answer and no possible conclusion will be satisfying i don't care about Reiji and all the twistes obsession these characters have with him it would have been fine if it was 1 or 2 but pretty much all the main cast want something from him for some godforsaken reason. It has even reached a point where him killing himself would be better option since just leaving the town seem to be something he's incapable of doing.
Chako wasting away like she did and now dying for cheap drama is such a fucking joke when she has no legitimate reason to turn as bad as she did. It has been the same crap for a while already, characters is dying or being miserable while Reiji just passively watch or say some meaningless shit he probably doesnt even mean, where the fuck are we going with this i'm asking.

Double-page supporter
My money is Reiji and Chako fight/argue before they just stare at eachother and there’s a flashback to when they were younger and happier. Cuts back to this mess and Chako just breaks down in Reiji’s arms while he comforts her. Chapter ends with the a cut to Esemori in the hospital taking his final breath with Nagi looking over him emotionles but smiling.

christopher-eccleston-doctor-who.gif

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else talking about the story. I'm wondering why the rat was still laying there.

Dex-chan lover
Sale! Only now, be connected to Reiji Kurose and be able to find your suicide partner in less then half a year!

Users who are viewing this thread