Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - Elegant Socialite: Rich Women Are Fearless

Fed-Kun's army
A shame. It seems like she will use the diet pill. I kinda like her current plump self. It’s fun to see that while she is no beauty, she is well-mannered and elegant enough not to lose to the beautiful bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
what a tap out to make her skinny though :/ such a shame... also her husband is an ass, 10/10 would like to see him get filleted

ADK

another top tier whoreson wishing his own wife dies of illness.

Y'all dumb why put herself at a disadvantage. She got the power to become skinny why not? Y'all will never make it if you guys reincarnated. Y'all be op but would limit yourself in what normally wouldn't be a life or death situation and get killed again

I absolutely can’t wait to see how she’s going to get back at the transmigrator and the scum male! Hope she gets some good allies in this world. Sad that she’s gonna make her ale skinny but it’s expected due to this arc’s cover. However I feel like the transmigrator is probably gonna use her previous knowledge while Su Luxia is gonna use her own wits against her.

This ungrateful bastard

Can't wait to see him go down the shit hole for this. He has some nerve to talk when he got seduced by some show girl :pp

Double-page supporter
oh. this guy. reaaaaallly needs to die. (also yeah like other ppl are saying... why do they have to make her skinny? shes cute as is!!)

@Novainfinity facts!! readers that are "disappointed" that she's gonna take advantage of her power to get revenge are so stupid istg, like are they not using their brain to understand her plan or are they just watching her weight and hoping that if she stays so and does nothing with her powerless/knowledge? smh

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind her appearance either way, since this story is based on the schemes our female lead orchestrates to take her revenge and the spectacle is the great part. Her ungrateful husband totally gets whatever's coming to him.

That said, I do wish she'd not use her special items so much. She's obviously skilled enough to earn them in the first place, so her using items to make things happen kinda takes the drama out of it. Any problem she reaches can be resolved with cheats instead of scheming this way.

I think it'd be even stupider if you have op power but won't use it, especially if that power helps you wreck some cheating bastard and a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread