Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 80 - Elegant Socialite: Replacement challenges the white moonlight

Dang, so many woman similar to our MC in this arc.

@tasneem I believe it's a little more, after we see the scumbag and the wench suffer, in more than one way.

Dex-chan lover
lmfaooooo damn im so happy xiao wei is spunky too 😂 no wonder su luxia wanted to use her against bai ting

Is it just me or has the art quality gone down somewhat compared to the first arc?

Aggregator gang
What quality? This has always been about dealing with terrible plots. There's never been a good story, just hoes and cheaters getting trampled on by the MC.

God I wish this arc would end already. It's been so dragged out and the quality is just not good enough to necessitate it.

I honestly love this arc. I guess different things for different folks?

This arc continues I think for another 3-5 chapters.

Thanks to SM for all their hard work ^_^

LMFAO. Luxia finally has an additional side-kick who's as petty as her. This is gonna be so good.
I know that some of you complaining about the length of this arc, but for me, I honestly enjoy this arc (compared to vampire arc) bc it's really built the suspension nicely. I mean, that's just how karma works, slow but will devour everything that you have until there's no remain left and keeps you in constant agony.

The art looks kind of ugly, but I think that the problem may be a time constraint rather than a lack of talent. Because some drawings look pretty nice, specially the cover one for each arc.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not over until Bai Ting has absolutely nothing left. Only then will MC leave for the next world.

I'm not ready for this arc to be over because there's so many more ways that MC's friend can screw over Bai Ting and that's worth sticking around for.

This should have gone the Yuri route, lol. All the men are kind of scummy in this arc

Users who are viewing this thread