Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 101 - That girl’s damn wild --Turn of fate

thanks for the chapter. atleast fl acknowledged that a DNA test wouldnt take complete precedence over the 16yrs(?) of familial affection they cultivated.

Thank you so much for all your hard work ^^

I kinda don’t understand the ML. I guess he’s the type that doesn’t care for people he sees as weak?

Thank you for the chapter!!

Little sister is cute, that's the only plus in this really bad story Su Luxia found herself in.

ADK

Out of all the stories till now, this one feels the most fake and forced. Like a substandard writer wrote the plot of this "world" Su has to correct.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the art for this arc has been different from the past ones... I'm not quite liking the coloring. so shiny lol
Many thanks

This settles it.
Shuying is the only likeable person in this world.
Everyone else can go burn in a trashfire.

Dex-chan lover
The recruitment page gets me every time. I always jump because of the tonal whiplash and then I go "oh right"

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the Han parents. Essentially the girl they've pulled their bootstraps to raise gets swept away from them by blood relation and no mention of any recompense. It's like they've been swept aside already.

I know they're not important to the plot and all but I'm curious about the Han family situation.

Users who are viewing this thread