Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 102 - That girl’s damn wild -- Female lead turned evil

Aggregator gang
Wow, what kind of disaster could form such a personality? Facing a 1st hardship => Evil level max 😂

It's kinda funny that the system really says DING when it tells her something despite being its own character.

"Turn evil" as of she wasn't already evil? Like she literally led someone to commit suicide and another get raped. If she wasn't already evil then wtf

@DekuDiamond Well, since it said that the stat was full, so I think she was approaching full evilness and now she's reached it. Honestly this girl is so unlikable, I don't get why this novel world exists, bc I wouldn't enjoy a novel with such a nasty FL...

Dex-chan lover
How could she not have been at full evil already ? we were told she had the 'real daughter' girl raped and dissapeared in the novel, i know it hasn't happened yet but the MC said the novel had them be less awful as time passes so i doubt she got worst between now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, after the vampire arc.. I totally thought I would get tired of this one, but man you don't know how fast I click on this when I see an update.

@BalrogDeMorgoth it probably refers to a bar of "animosity against the Host", similar to the favorability she got from the ML. So rather than the FL being 'more evil' than in the original plot, it's just that she completely hates Su Luxia.

Though it could also be that in the original plot her actions weren't as "evil" as we think: She bullied Luxia enough for her to kill herself, but that wasn't her goal, she simply didn't really care about Luxia nor saw her as a threat, otherwise she could've done worse.
The real daughter was slightly more dangerous, so she got a way harsher treatment, but things are different now and they're both SERIOUS threats to her lifestyle meaning the FL will hate them a lot more than in the original novel and can go for a far more cruel revenge

@dontknowhatosay I’d assume it’s because the ML of the novel world is the son of the richest family in the novel world. I mean, if I were that rich since I were that young I wouldn’t want to drink cheaper stuff like beer.

Honestly I love this arc. Unlike the last one this one just keeps getting more interesting. It doesn’t feel like it drags like the other one did.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll make you wish you were dead."
You already did that. That's exactly why you're in this mess, you know?

Yeah, she's close to ready for the coup de grace. The main question is how will the Male Lead receive his punishment?

Users who are viewing this thread