Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - That girl’s damn wild -- Picking a fight again

Dex-chan lover
@theamazingnil it’s because she can use a small amount of points to implement cheats or know of cheat like methods to do what she needs without the use of points, remember she has been at this for a very long time and as she said earlier, is considered the best at her job there. She knows all the shortcuts and right items. The fine dining was pointed o it she could trade a small amount of points to become richer than the Mc if she wanted.

Aggregator gang
This is so satisfying 😂 It must be my most favorite arc up until now.

Honestly i lmao when i saw her grab the steel bar and destroyed it with her sheer density. Wtf I didn’t expect that lololololol

lolol. Wasn't expecting her to just directly use super cheat strength... But still, looking a how those bishes are sitting there shaking, it was probably the right choice. Just desserts on them.

I just don't get the background story of this arc, like why is the MC of the book of this arc is actually the bully? I thought chinese manhua or novel used to have a weak FL lmao

Having her beat that B***H up as the credits page after every chapter feels nice. Best credits part in the series.

Hahaha this arch is so fun. God I hate bullies IRL and in Fiction. Something about them just irritates me to no end so its always nice seeing them get fucked with.

@fadasa123 The whole premise for this series is the Female Lead gets transplanted into dead leads to get revenge on the people who caused their death or ruined their lives. This time she is in a school world/story setting. Its her job or something. Anyhow she doesnt have to follow the original script of the story. She also chose not to acquire the Main Lead because he disgusts her personally and wants to ruin him instead.

Dex-chan lover
lol did she save the vamp body parameters and shove them into this body

Dex-chan lover
lol, she hates this setting so much that she doesn't even care to play fair like in other worlds.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheAmazingNil the arc is about a highschool where the elite are grouped up together so im assuming yea its normal considering that in the book of this arc, the richest person alive attends the highschool

If you've read previous arcs, lu xia can use cheat items like how she got nullification potion and etc

I can't wait to see her punish the ML. It'll be so cathartic after reading so many stories where the male lead is like that.

This reminds me of an old Spider-Man comic, where he gets thrown into prison as Peter Parker and everybody wants a piece of him. He just grabs the steel bearing of his bed, squeezes them and everyone else buggers off.

Damn, she must be really mad to just ngaf about human limitations. She didn't even reveal anything during the domestic violence last time. Maybe she was bullied in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread