Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 97 - That girl’s damn wild -- Increase favorability

Damn, I wish I have that kind of money for my mum to travel.... On second thought, maybe not this year.

Haha, I wonder what the bish reaction is when looking at her bank account. But then again, maybe she doesn’t feel anything... really hope to see how Su Luxia ruin her family and kick the bish on the street, cannot wait to see how a spoil rich kid react to the real world😈

Double-page supporter
How fucking petty do you have to be to get someone's parents fired? Like, that's some nuclear level fuckery.

Dex-chan lover
800k usd is rich? Average household of 50 years old in US has an average networth of about 840k usd. considering her parents age, at best they are slightly above middle class with that money.

@eng1 Net worth does not equal cash. Also, its considered a lot of money in Asian countries.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 Show any typical Middle-Eastern squillionaire what a normal rich American's networth is like and they will laugh at you, too. It's all relative.

There is a reason Vince McMahon bows down to Saudi Arabia. They have money he can only dream of while he builds his cute little American football league.

@eng1 You clearly have no idea what net worth means. 800,000 USD might not be mega wealthy, but plenty of people would kill for that kind of money. The antagonist girl gets that kind of cash as an allowance for a year.

@eng1 thats a fucking shit ton of money to me, i dont know what goes on in your head but get it checked

Female lead btw. Making innocent people jobless btw. This girl "redemption" arc would be an insult to anyone with a brain.

Well Luxia and her parent didn't lost anything btw xD, they don't need to work but have the money for living. xD

@eng1 it's not a big amount for american/US bc their high life expenses.
I'm southeast Asian and my daily meal is cost no more than $2 usd.

Double-page supporter
800000 usd is enough with China living cost as long you don't do overspending

Users who are viewing this thread