Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 114 - This Feng Wushuang -- Little Wushuang, kill me

... just asking, why do Luxia went into this world again? I mean the heroine isn’t that bad(?) and the guy isn’t bad either, he wasn’t cheating since they never go out to begin with. The only problem is the demon, but he operates on his own, so the heroine did nothing wrong (?). The only bad thing I can think of is that this girl was being vague with another target and give him false hope...

@SaitoHimea
Try to read prolouge of this arc again
Abbandonned your junior just for trouble maker who almost ruin all sect , and remmeber this arc doesnt have end or has been abbandoned by author so the ending is unknown after 300+ chapter and get abbandoned
Host body just want them feel how she was

The original Luxia has been trying to gain the affection of the guy, but she was never noticed and ended up killed by the demon. The guy is decent, yes, but because he was too focused on the heroine he never paid any attention to Luxia no matter how hard she tried.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this guy so deeply in love with someone with such an incompatible moral system? Shouldn't a guy who kills like breathing know that there will be no happy ending if he loves a woman who's insides are stuffed with nothing but kittens and rainbows?

@Maryam160
no , after cultivation arc , we will go to modern era and ghost arc coming + after ghost arc
we will go back to empress luxia arc again to see her former adoptive child who become emperor and save him from depression after luxia (former host) die

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea
Cheating Men musn't necessarly said in love story.

In this arc, humain fight demons, and Luxia was abandonned by her ally in the midle on a fight because the MC was "so much" in pain that she didn't want to wait after the fight and the ML prefer listen her than helping in the fight.
Many day later he ask himself if he need to search for Luxia or not ?

Urgh, their conversation can cringe me to death and make me kill myself again again after that just to completely forget about it...

@Maryam160 no, they just brought up what was said at the beginning of this arc about how the story that this arc is based on is unfinished, the series is still ongoing and there's a few arc's after this one

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. Reading this is my fucking catharsis. The characters are hateful, but that's fine. That's what we are looking for anyway

I just realize Shadow madness is looking for people since the start of the series lol

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship usually in these wuxia stories. She's usually really beautiful, someone who wasn't scared of him and treated him like any other person with kindness and it moved him, or her attitude amused him and he got interested in her. Any one of these combinations is probably what Wushuang did in the start of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread