Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

Wow really great timing with that confession sis. You were just found guilty of causing the deaths of several sect members, and you go tell one of the sect leaders that you're in love with him -- brilliant!

Lmao. You're still begging when he left you off so easily. He's letting you go back to your little demon instead of killing you even though you indirectly killed hundreds of thousands of people including your own sect members.

"I'm in love with you so I'm entitled to going against your orders and getting many people killed" ???
Seriously wtf is this character, get actions beforehand were understandable, being the"innocent" dumb minded girl but now she's just bad and bad at being bad too..

this is the stupidest FL so far from all the stories. god damn something's wrong with her head.

Wow the scum male still keeps letting her go like that... 🙄 He should had her cultivation destroyed and put her in jail forever, and that's being light considering how many people her actions have killed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fran1212 Exactly. She's caused the death of dozens because of her selfishness and willingness to be ignorant of her actions. She should be dead by now lmao

Agreed, this ML is weak. Still haven't destroyed her cultivation. I would think to kill her would serve as a better solution as the body count for her is not small. This time she purposefully caused this to happen with many disciples killed. I see that he doesn't see the disciples in his eyes.

@eminyan yeah but we all should blame the scum man he keeps spoiler her rotten, he never cared for her enough to teach her morals and values, a light punishment when needed it helps a lot in the future, she is used to doing anything and don't keep any responsibility for her actions because of him

Users who are viewing this thread