Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 121 - This Feng Wushuang -- Yet another host on the verge of emerging

Makes sense, the author just wrote a bunch of crap, and one character noticed, becoming self-aware lol

ohhhh what...what a plot twist!~~another host to be born? luxia be his mentor maybe? hahaha tots can't wait for the next chap

oh my god he turned self-aware because of plot holes. it sounds like we're gonna be finding out more about systems and hosts and the elusive higher ups next chapter im so excited!!!!!!!!

When your writing and worldbuilding is so bad, so much so that a character becomes self aware of how shitty this world is...

Fed-Kun's army
After the aggravating female lead chapters before, we get a evil genius here 🙃

So...if he’s about to become a host because he has become self aware and games the system...then what did Luxia do in her original world to become a host? I really want to know what happened when she became self aware.

Also...he’s pretty awful as a person. He’s smart but like...people have died because of his plan.

While everyone’s thinking how he’s an evil genius, I’m here thinking, ’I knew it! ML doesn’t seem dumb enough to waste his time with that failure heroine...

Fed-Kun's army
Pointed this out- kinda first couple chapters. Didn't trust this dude but an emerging host??? Does that mean Luxia also comes from an incomplete world???

Aggregator gang
I see... So the fact that he reached Nirvana and the enlightenment that he lives in a incomplete Matrix, gives him right to become the same kind as the esteemed host?

ngl i think this guy is one of my favourite ml. he was intelligent and scheming, didnt fall for the dumb fl's bs, and even became self aware so i lowkey dont want him to die haha

Idk why the hell everyone said this is their favourite ML and how he's the best and not as much as a scum... Bruh, When I read his monologue I only grew more hatred to him, I'd rather have the first dumb emperor than him! Don't you get it? HE MIGHT HAVE PLANNED THE ORIGINAL SU LUXIA'S DEATH HIMSELF!!!

I don't believe that he didn't know the demon lord would arrive and kill Su Luxia. He knew the demon lord will arrive and he resolutely left his junior sister behind. He heartlessly let another martial sister got injured terribly using the dumb FL, another talented disciple lost his life just because he didn't want him to be better than him! He certainly planned to sacrifice the ori Su Luxia for his own gain. I can stand the sheer dumbness of the first guy emperor, at least he didn't purposefully drove his Su Luxia to death (even though he's still so dumb that I want to bash his head, the first world's Su Luxia is my favourite Su Luxia).

Let me make a short poetry about this male lead:

"He look so righteous...
before.
But now I see...
his schemes are far too deep to perceive."

Haha...I just came up with that.😅😅😅😂😂😂🤣

Are there different condition to be promoted to host? Then again, there exist different tyoe of system.

Users who are viewing this thread