Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

the previous empress who su li xia played was not his really mother she adopted him if you guys go back and read you wouldn't say that , everybody saying that her real son did yall pay attention to the first story do i need to put pages in the comments

Dex-chan lover
@rougeblush People were still confused as to why the Emperor was "suddenly" still alive, despite TN notes telling them to reread a previous chapter so ... you probably do.

Wow, she really did teach him "the guide to deflecting evil bitches"! But the girl's annoyingly persistent...

Reverse Usagi drop vibes with an "isekai" kind of twist.

I know it's not "isekai" but she's basically reliving another life every time she enters a new character.

Thanks for translating
Although I think it s kinda weird she'll be with her adopted son. Like she raised him when he was a little boy.

So glad he saw right through her schemes! Good work!

And ooo what a development, I wasn’t expecting a proposal so soon. That bitch is gonna be incredibly more desperate now. Looking forward to it!

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
It’s still incest if they had familial relations, not only if they’re blood related.

In the emperor's defense: who the hell would consider "is this my adoptive mother reincarnated?"
In Su Luxia's defense: This is literally her mission and she will not settle for any rating less than an S. Though I wonder if becoming empress is good enough for her to finish the mission and skidaddle then let the original host carry on with the life of Empress including the Empress' duty of producing heirs.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Who let her joind the bitch group BEFORE the story finish! an agent?

Users who are viewing this thread