Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

@Zephyr247 From what I've gathered from reading several historical Chinese web dramas — so take it all with a grain of salt — men, particularly noble men, weren't supposed to interfere with the back courtyards, aka where all of their women, daughters, etc. lived. They aren't even supposed to be in charge of household finances, they're supposed to be in charge of "outside" things like their careers, businesses, socializing with their peers, etc. His official wife — not a concubine — or the family matriarch (so his mother, or perhaps even his grandmother) is supposed to be in charge of the household, so he can focus on Important Man Business. That's why it's so important to find an intelligent and competent official wife, because she's essential to the day to day workings of your household.

Basically... Because Ol Man's mom dotes on Mingyue (scheming black lotus) so much, the dad isn't aware of half the shit she pulls, or he backs down often because filial duty means that, unless Mingyue REALLY FUCKED UP, what grandma says goes.

Ofc it's also a really melodramatic story and everyone but Su Luxia has a tendency to carry the Idiot Ball. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
holy shit can someone please just behead that damn bitch already?? She even sacrificed her own mother wtf???

Oh wow
So many drama
Will she keep blaming other people until all human in that house gone..?

Fed-Kun's army
filial daughter my ass! i don't do the dishes for one single fuckin afternoon because of school work and my mom raises hell, meanwhile these two bitches are scheming and all that shit and her mom still had half the head to protect her had mingyue not thrown her under the bus!

Thi is a new fucking low. Wtf?? You think being empress is more important than your mother's life??

She's more evil than the other antagonists. She sold her mother like that just to become an empress tf. What a crazy bitch

Dex-chan lover
The father is so dumb, she just spent forever trying to blame her older sister and he's going along with whatever she says even after she was caught lying.
I bet the prince would have noticed she's full of it

wow, Luxia is really going all the way to bring destruction to Mingyue lol. Who is she going to blame next, the patriarch of the family? lmao, she really is digging her own grave.

the father seems blame MC first, but when proof appear, he just get along with that bitch and then end up with her poor mother, F

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi Yeah the father is a dumb motherfucker, just like the grandmother. Literally just goes with whatever the bitch says for no reason. And he acting is so dog shit anyone with half a braincell could see through it. Unfortunately, none of the nobility have one besides the emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread