Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 165 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Mutual Slaughter

"From now on" ?? You've already lost though lmao, oh well, daydreaming does have its side effects so yeah I guess haha~!

Dex-chan lover
why does she call her mother with concubine mother? why not just mother?

Dex-chan lover
nah, this story. I could literally rip the summary but the basis for what type of world she's entering, are ones where the second FMC has dying regrets. and literally the title of this comic, cheating men and bitches. @Podi125 there is hope that she ends up with a good mum or dad, at least I have hope

@Colomopri
Chinese convention historically is that only the first wife (the "legal" wife) is called "mother" by the children of the family. Children born of side wives, or concubines, call their own birth mother "concubine mother".

Dex-chan lover
ok so I thought she was dumb or too stubborn to know when to stop, but apparently, she's fucking nuts.
The mother sucks too, I hope they reunite in hell soon.

Fed-Kun's army
This woman killed her own mother and blaming Luxia for it? Damn she truly is mad

lmaooooooooooooooooooo understandable but dem blaming someone smh

Fed-Kun's army
@IrregularPerson Yeah but she explicitly stated that she pretty much only enters the stories of 3rd rate novels. Righteous female side characters getting fucked over typically happens in 3rd rate novels. She can end up with parents like the half decent ones from the School bullying arc, that don't really do anything wrong, but they simply aren't helpful. But, I don't think its likely that she would end up with a strong, loving family when she is entering 3rd rate novels. Simply because that requires too much writing prowess that they simply do not have.

Lol the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Also, are there no guards? Is there no maids? Isn’t someone going to investigate someone who died with something stabbed into them? Why couldn’t she just choke her with that white fabric. It’d definitively would have been less suspicious. There’s goes the trope of the villains having negative IQ just to have negative IQ. This arc is definitely not one of the better ones.

Users who are viewing this thread