Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 168 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Blood is thicker than water

I likes this villainess she was cold, smart and Evil, i mean not as smart like our su luxia but su luxia had a lot of cheats, like the time of the affair, how the villainess could know su luxia could make some one apear and desapear like a god or magigian... I want to see luxia winning without cheats againts a truly Evil like her

Dex-chan lover
And with that, the coup de grace has been made. Mingyue was a good villainess. She was very competent until she started getting reckless and break down near the end, but also...notably more evil than the others. She actually had some tragedy in her life, but hardly something that justifies her actions. An excellent villainess.

Ziyue had a nice touch here too. Mingyue has been breaking off her own support bit my bit with each backfire, and a psychopath like her has no way of seeing how she was hurting actual people with loved ones and creating grudges.
Moreover, she was handed a final out in this very chapter. If she'd given up on her obsession for becoming Empress and dragging everyone else down, she could've accepted a punishment in private from her father for what's really a super justifiable act of self-defense against a scumbag that the Su family had no love for in the first place-if I was their father and knew nothing, I would've given her a punishment on paper because murder is bad but also praised her for punishing the bastard who tried to rape both my daughters.

Because she couldn't give up, she was the one that threw herself down the final cliff.

The most intense and satisfying arc by far, although if we're being honest it doesn't fit the title at all (The "Cheating Man" aka the Father didn't die, which is my only complaint for this arc). And I stand by my opinion: the biggest cheat Su Luxia has in this arc is that she raised the Emperor herself. That is her biggest upper hand from Mingyue.

Dex-chan lover
@lyndine2009 Because he wasn't a cheating man, just an idiot who loved his daughter too much to see what a sociopath she is.

The smug pos Luxia killed in the previous chapter on the other hand...

As for everyone who's "oh she cheats this isn't a real fight"... you really want this dragging on 10 more chapters because she has to limit herself to your standards and do things the *loooooong* way?

@lyndine2009 the official Chinese title, if translated directly, is actually not Cheating Men Must Die.. more of something like scumbags must die..
That's why sometimes there's no cheating bastard, just simply bastard

Holy shit that take down is on a whole new level
I wonder if in the next chapter Luxia will have to stay and have kids with her son...🤢🤢

Oh this was such a satisfying chapter. 👏🏻 I loved watching as she fell so easily into Su Luxia’s trap. Can’t wait to see more of her downfall.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
 @lyndine2009 To add to @Nyaw_lyn's comment, iirc the direct translation from Chinese reads like " ten thousand scum(bags) bow down to the phoenix". Phoenix being Su Luxia, since phoenix is symbolic of empresses in ancient China.

Fed-Kun's army
@farhvt I'm not one to question peoples opinions but, can you elaborate on what you mean by "she honestly doesn't care"? Granted , yes... Most arcs she does the mission, then leaves. However, she stayed in this current world back in the first arc to raise that boy into an emperor, which had nothing to do with a mission since she already completed it when the current Emperor was a boy.. Also, she married and grew old with a guy in the celebrity arc even when it was way past "mission complete".

@immortalartisan Her mission is to become Empress.... I'm simply referring to the "happy ever after" ending, like growing old, kids, etc..etc... Out of all the arcs she's been to so far, she's technically only "stayed" in a few of them after her mission was complete. This is one of them, so I was saying that if she decided to stay in that world with the Emperor as his wife and give him children, that would be weird. So, knowing that she stayed way longer after "mission complete" to raise the current Emperor as a mother. I wasn't exactly sure how she would handle it since her choices seem to be:
1. Explain to him about the situation with herself, up to a point. However, I don't see that happening.
2. She leaves once she becomes Empress, leaving her husband/son a widower. Since the "old" owner of the bodies she takes over are gone, she disappears from the world, if she decides to leave after "mission complete"
3. Stay in that world past "mission complete" and stay being the Empress with her husband/son, until the Emperor dies.

Listen you guys are disgusted by the fact that Su Luxia is marrying her son , BUT She is right now in another's body and is simply doing her mission. SO, I don't find this disgusting. If she was in Empress Luxia's body THAT would have been weird.

@farhvt
Erm...these people are real. It was pretty much confirmed with the cultivation arc. these people live in what I would call a "pocket dimension". By "real" I mean are sentient and free will, which they have that at least while she is in the story.

Thanks God! Finally satisfied and happy, what a bitch! She dares to beg to someone who she wanted to kill

Users who are viewing this thread