Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Dex-chan lover
This drawing is cursed. Ana is on an unfortunate spot, if she abruptly raises her head, our man Allen will lose it's grip by the intense pain and fall for his ruin.
No need to take it too seriously my friend. It's just a reference to Nausicaa after all.
GMMxTDDboAA4TpO

Dex-chan lover
i just remember how punchable the wind god is now that he was shown again lmao :bleh:

sherry called ana bb a "little girl" when she herself was the small one lmao the pot is calling the kettle black :kek:

stuttering ana is like a feast for the eyes :glee:

he should now make a new model for a 3 person plane just in case

i still remember how he just casually drop a bombass lore "also i was an aeronautics engineer in my previous life" like wtf lmao

THIS IS HERESY. WHERE'S THE ELF MOMMY UNDERBOOB WINDOW?​

Dex-chan lover
I feel like someone who was driving a car and suddenly drove off a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
i just remember how punchable the wind god is now that he was shown again lmao :bleh:

sherry called ana bb a "little girl" when she herself was the small one lmao the pot is calling the kettle black :kek:

stuttering ana is like a feast for the eyes :glee:

he should now make a new model for a 3 person plane just in case

i still remember how he just casually drop a bombass lore "also i was an aeronautics engineer in my previous life" like wtf lmao

THIS IS HERESY. WHERE'S THE ELF MOMMY UNDERBOOB WINDOW?​

The scene Sheryl Laura's explanation on how Allen was favored by the Wind God was pretty sus.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the translation and that little part of the novel.
I really like the story. I like the fights and the characters.
So balanced in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread