Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Claus' Potential

Dex-chan lover
Because of his skill, which is time stop, does not affect MC skill, so he sensed some kind of danger.
Wait so if mc uses auto battles on him auto battle will let mc move during timestop?

Group Leader
3d1edc06612bce35aca994165903658b.png

Dex-chan lover
It's literally just a inferiority/superiority complex, as far as details have went. He considers unique skills to be the pinnacle, so finding someone with a unique skill that, as far as he knows, is completely useless? He can't let that stand, since it would potentially bring the prestige of unique skills, and by extension him, down.
Makes sense, I appreciate the rundown like that dude. You take care and have a great remainder of your week.

Man I fucking love this series glad someone started SL it again

Dex-chan lover
ok, since his auto-battle even allow him to turn invisible, i guess it will be able to counter time stop too then... i was hoping it somehow out done it by skill alone.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the resurrection of this series. I predict time stop dudes an ass cuz MC's automode made reacted to his time stop once and he's felt insulted since.
YOU cannot stop someone who has skipped time after all.

ok, since his auto-battle even allow him to turn invisible, i guess it will be able to counter time stop too then... i was hoping it somehow out done it by skill alone.
Yes, despite the nonsensical use of his skill by MC, I like the original concept of the skills, and how it used movement that were theoretically possible, but humanly impossible (I would imagine something similar to TAS speedrun). But in this fight he just become invisible for no reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread