Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - The True Worth of a S…

Dex-chan lover
She hurt herself, even when he was autobattle with the dolls! Hilarious!

Double-page supporter
Honestly don't it why this manga was ignored by so many scan groups for so long, it's a real hidden gem and it's only starting to blossom now.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone's saying kill her, but the a**hole leader would definitely brand him a murderer for that.

His only defense would be his own party member's testimony, but she could easily be written off as a co-conspirator.

Better to play the long game and drag her out kicking and screaming for everyone to see and ruin their reputation.

All that being said, I can totally see her just being eaten by ghouls off-screen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that explains the overkill bullying: they got a major faction backing them.

Mafias, man.

Double-page supporter
Ya know... I know the passage of time is hard to show in manga format, but with how the images flow between cells in Auto-battle mode, it really feels as if he is wiping them out in seconds rather then stipulated 5 minutes.
true, it seemed that he disposed those four ghouls in max 3 minutes not 24

Dex-chan lover
I suggest MC deals with this female mock-necromancer here and now. Permanently.
It will save everyone from future grief.

Ya know... I know the passage of time is hard to show in manga format, but with how the images flow between cells in Auto-battle mode, it really feels as if he is wiping them out in seconds rather then stipulated 5 minutes.
Yes, the time was definitely a lot shorter. What did she do in all the extra time, other than monologuing? She saw the MC mauling her dolls, and the only thing she did was empowering them? (which, if we assume a linear time progression to defeat the dolls, and looking at the number of enemy slain, she start to get confused and panicing at 13/49, which by the linear distribution assumed before it would be only 88 seconds into the fight, just 1 min and 22 sec out of 5min and 34 sec. I would assume a linear distribution fair, even possibly low-balling, as after that she empower the dolls, which should make defeating them harder I guess, and so diminishing in proportion the time before.
All this for saying that she, if we had to believe the time described, in 4 minutes she only empower the dolls twice, monologue a bit and rushed toward the MC? for 4 minutes??)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the time was definitely a lot shorter. What did she do in all the extra time, other than monologuing? She saw the MC mauling her dolls, and the only thing she did was empowering them? (which, if we assume a linear time progression to defeat the dolls, and looking at the number of enemy slain, she start to get confused and panicing at 13/49, which by the linear distribution assumed before it would be only 88 seconds into the fight, just 1 min and 22 sec out of 5min and 34 sec. I would assume a linear distribution fair, even possibly low-balling, as after that she empower the dolls, which should make defeating them harder I guess, and so diminishing in proportion the time before.
All this for saying that she, if we had to believe the time described, in 4 minutes she only empower the dolls twice, monologue a bit and rushed toward the MC? for 4 minutes??)
The scene with the four venomous ghouls was even more so out of sync. iirc that combat was supposed to be something like 14 minutes and the artwork barely gave the mage girl time enough to run out of the door.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not the one to call for blood, but seriously, I hope she ends up dead, even though I know she won't be.
When you're THIS much of a villain, you just need to die. At best, you're kept half-alive just to be dragged as evidence, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread