Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Yah know I've read enough manga to be use to this trope but this dude just doesn't make any sense. Hey wanted mc out of his party and got that. Dudes like a crazy ex girlfriend that doesn't know how to move on.

Dex-chan lover
Any spoiler on WHEN that happens? Just a chap number or estimate is fine. I know the raws are out quite far ahead, looking forward to his downfall
Late 50's early 60's depending on the chapter numbering.
His comeuppance involves lots and lots of humiliation btw.

Dex-chan lover
god dang. it really annoys me that they got away essentially scot-free.

the minor psychological damage on Gaine through his own father compensates only a very tiny bit.
well in a way it better for him to get a slip, most readers would like to see Clause beat him anyway, so he got locked away in jail would make it less fun.

Dex-chan lover
Gaine just got out of being punished and his dad says it was a "loss"? Gaine is such a shit character I was hoping that they'd delete him in this chapter and introduce a real antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
A baron? That's it? A fucking baron? Literally the lowest possible nobility ranking? (Not including Knights, since that title isn't passed down.) A baron of all things has the power to interfere in the guild's affairs?
Depending on the place and setting, but in general, in a noble-based society, a baron is very powerful in comparison to regular commoners. And since many nobles live beyond their means, a rich merchant baron can be powerful enough to force even higher-ranking nobles to obey.

Real world examples: House of Fugger (Count) and House of Rothschild (Baron).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yah know I've read enough manga to be use to this trope but this dude just doesn't make any sense. Hey wanted mc out of his party and got that. Dudes like a crazy ex girlfriend that doesn't know how to move on.
It's not just that he thinks Claus' skill is inferior, it's that he couldn't beat it when he tried to use his skill on him and that struck his ego. His time stop was supposed to be invincible, and he even used a "Always Hit" magic item against Claus just to make a point. Yet Claus' ability states that it works "Without Fail" so when Gaine threw it, Clau's was basically an invalid target and it wound up hurting him instead.

So he's on a quest to prove to himself that Claus' ability isn't that strong and that he deserves to be who he is.

Dex-chan lover
the sickest burn is having your own father acknowledge the person you consider the bane of your existence. get cucked gaine, you bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Boooooooo, get them to court, booooooooooo.

z6H2cB8.png

Dex-chan lover
His face looks like a person trying really hard to take a dump, but it's stuck so he's squeezing all of his strength into it--

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least this corruption is explained and believable. The guild master screwed up with not taking the crystal personally.

But I doubt Gaine has gained wisdom from this failure. It will stew in him and he will lash out once more like a petulant child. Then his family will fall faster than it rose to prominence.

If the father is half as smart as he looks, he'll probably be the one to deliver Gaine to justice in order to cather MC's favour

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what people expected? Dragging them by force riskier casualties and a large scandal over basically, circumstantial evidence! In a trial they can claim the "puppeteer girl" went rogue and did on her own! By their reaction it seems they don't have much more evidence beside the crystal! We know what happened, but you needed solid evidence to go against someone who has evident power, not only his father but the son and his party of unique skill holders are seen as "good guys" by the public! Also I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt daddy will manage to calm his psychotic son before he dugs his own grave! :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he got away but the way his dad talks even he is just an "investment" in his eyes and he is keenly aware of that. The fact that he also eyes Claus must hurt SOOOOOO damn much and I enjoy every moment of it.

Dex-chan lover
The new guild member likes him... even dad likes him... like i almost... almost feel sorry for the time stop dude, I really wanna see his face when the new addition tells him that she likes MC more

Users who are viewing this thread