Does NamiComi support quarterly subscriptions?

I want to set up a subscription that maximizes the pay-through to MD, but I don't want the bother of remembering to manually make an annual subscription/donation.

A good middle ground would be quarterly subscription tiers (e.g. $15/qtr and $30/qtr to match the two lowest monthly tiers). Does NamiComi support that? Or is everything only monthly?

Thanks!

Solution
I want to set up a subscription that maximizes the pay-through to MD, but I don't want the bother of remembering to manually make an annual subscription/donation.

A good middle ground would be quarterly subscription tiers (e.g. $15/qtr and $30/qtr to match the two lowest monthly tiers). Does NamiComi support that? Or is everything only monthly?

Thanks!
Only monthly is supported from what I can tell.

If you want a reminder most calendar apps support setting up reoccurring events/notifications. So you could use that as a solution.
Contributor

Thanks!
Only monthly is supported from what I can tell.

If you want a reminder most calendar apps support setting up reoccurring events/notifications. So you could use that as a solution.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread