Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Prepping for a counterattack

Dex-chan lover
When was the last time ante was used?
This is old school.

This gives me vague Log Horizon vibes in a way. Where only the weird stuff is still like a game, but the rest is mixed in with fantasy that moves on its own.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: now with 200 % more emojis and less spelling errors.

MC unknowingly putting on some chad moves xD

We learned that the MC can use his ability on any day/turn to revive his party, and not just on the same day/turn like regeneration in MtG. 🧐
( so it's an actual revive effect instead of a regeneration type effect like it was said on the card... but that could just be a translation thing ) 🤓

And also that the MC is surprisingly cold and collected for demanding payment, not really that surprising but its a pretty strong contrast to how nice he has been to everyone so far, for example, the nagas.
Don´t get me wrong I agree that they should reward him for helping out as an "alliance " is not really a reliable thing considering what we know from the humans and elf´s backstory. 😕
Might be the shock from the near-death experience or he has started to think more like an elf... character development ahoy! 👺

I wonder how the "trading" is going to work, is the white walker just going to have some super rare elf cards or some elves in jail lying around? 😂

Dex-chan lover
> "Its making copulating with a Goddess looks dull in comparison...."
Wahhhhhhh..... He was so manly. HE was a true warrior....
He dont want o=to use his holy might sword against the Goddess for a while.
I think he already had a clue that his Rule has a holy mighty sword as well...

> Ruling the humans will give MC a big headache and too much work and will not focus solely to his goal of making him the number one using only the elves card.
So his decision in exchange of card was a wise choice, because he can stall ruling the humans for later on. Maybe he can rule for beastman first before humans.

I don't understand what happened. MC went there for the specific purpose of helping the beastmen, now they just don't give a shit. Asking for payment to help the humans make sense, I guess, but that's hardly the reason they went there in the first place as they didn't even know the humans were going to get involved.

"WE MUST HELP THE BEASTMEN! WE MUST SAVE THEM! That is why we're going!"

to

"But the beastmen will all die :("
"Tough shit lol"

Also,
"You are in thyne presence" means "You are in your presence", which makes literally no sense. I think they meant "You are in my/mine presence". Honestly, people shouldn't even attempt trying to write "fancy" when they obviously don't know what they are writing. Instead of sounding smart/educated/official, they end up sounding like total morons. Like look at this asshole, trying to sound smarter than they are. It is not fitting for a goddess.

Dex-chan lover
@Anreon well at first the mc just want to rescue them since they have a civilisation with a small chance of facing racism but then human came so of course he pull back especially if those said human mess up his battle which should end with easy victory so i can understand why the mc become like that especially if you know how he was before :v

To be fair the white mage did attack them, i would be pissed too and now they want my help for free?

Fed-Kun's army
oh geez. i didnt even think about that... the concept of "trading"
BUt then is the question, can the MC get white mana? i would assume the only cards the blonde girl could trade would be white cards. would need some basic land cards too.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the goddess's speeches are all over the place. Also, the MC went from "let's save everyone" to "War is tough shit" in one chap. The author should make his mind already.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? Isn't MC personality suddenly change? well I glad that s(he) have some resolve and also hoping that s(he) don't do anything for free for now on.

i agree with the ones saying mc is testing the other magic walker. They are trying to see if they are an otherworlder too, and I believe that maybe mc is acting a bit tougher thant they are, probably will open up about it later, like acting though for their own troops too.

Dex-chan lover
MC only wanted to save the beastmen because it's a mostly-neutral territory. She has no reason to do that now, so she doesn't care. It's not about morality and never has been.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 Not really that big a surprise; the MC is pissed because the humans, who clearly came to the aid of the beastmen, not only butchered the elves they sent to help those same beastmen, but indirectly aided the orcs by allowing the orc champion to grow stronger. Why the hell would you bother helping (the allies of) the kind of assholes who would do that? Without significant compensation, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread