Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Mandrake evolution

Dex-chan lover
@metasepia
Very much doubt we’ll ever get s2
Still a lot of anime’s are glorified manga ads and very very few of these get s2

Dex-chan lover
Shirley is going to be a recurring character??? YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also niiiiiiiiiiice we have cute mascots! the cats better take care because they're losing their role fast

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga a reference to one of the previous chapter where she has to save herself by destroying a cliff face when she indiscriminately teleported herself.

Group Leader
Oh, man! I lost my sh*t on the last page when they started the cult!!

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Group Leader
The idols can double as disposable sex dolls if they want to get closer to their god.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing lmao I love this manga so much. And yeah just to echo someone else about a different font (usually something kind of squared off) or brackets to signify a different language might flow better than TN notes. Thanks so much

Makoto doesn't look best pleased to be promoted to Goddess! Shirley looks like being a fun new character.

Is it just my u imagination or does Makoto look more mature in the recent chapters? I think our girl is growing up.

Supporter
Nice to see something coming of Makoto's Darkness type; I wonder if she's been subtly "customizing" her spells this entire time in novel ways, or if this is the first of many unique spells she might come up with.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13 https://mangadex.org/chapter/799946/13 remind me of
Yep%2C_its_wood-main.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@kingalthur
Agreed.
There's a lot of new characters, and the i think there's enough materials for the second season.
Really want to see these mandrakes get animated, especially that worshiping parts!

Users who are viewing this thread