Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Mandrake evolution

Aggregator gang
Cuteness overlod indeed my new gorgeous girl... +1 to harem and holy shit, those mandrakes remind me of the Minions, the yellow ones, LUL

Dex-chan lover
god damn
i absolutely LOVE her room
not really a fan of plants especially pot plants but the design of her room is amazing

Group Leader
Next comes the sacrifices to the Goddess... that last page with the altar and the drumming and the Makoto-dolls was quite terrifying.

SOCKS FOR THE SOCK THRONE!!!

The cult of Makoto.. That is one cult I might not mind joining.

...... Wait has worshipers/ and non human minions and magic is dark affinity.... OMG Makoto is the next demonlord!!!

Dex-chan lover
So basically, every time she ask them to do something.

Their response is Maa (DEUS VULT)?

God I love this manga so much. Look at that cute nest, and their mandragore screaming while worshipping her, amazing. And yeah, what a freaking awesome room, I want that too.
Where is my second season of the anime, I need it! They definitely have enough material, please I'll join the Makoto cult.
But wait.
They play tricks on their goddess though? Like it wasn't an accident that she got hit by their trap, they told her especifically to pull the rope? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm suspecting we'll get S2 of the anime sometime between 2020-2022 because we've got a plethora of material to go off of.

Dex-chan lover
It would be about the time to get worried. In the end, they are plants given intelligence through magic, so who can say if they possess anything resembling morals? At least they steal things freely, which is something Makoto doesn't do, so it's not like they would be copying her values, thus remaining harmless. It's possible Makoto is the only human they consider worth anything, in fact they view her as a goddess, which is even worse. They could start slitting throats in the darkness of the night.

But then again, this isn't written by Stephen King, so my worry is baseless.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Just a tip, for Shirley's dialogue that's supposed to be in English, you might want to use a different font or [put it in square brackets] or something, just to differentiate it from what's supposed to be in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread