For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
ty for the revival, hopefully someone will pick it up, coz damn its been a while

She wants to buy the second prince... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good luck with that!!!

And thanks for the chapter, tho it's a shame you guys won't keep translating this, but I get you have your reasons 😊

Double-page supporter
Just kill the bitch and destroy the body. If the merchant cunts come looking for her, kill them too, and wipe the shitstain company from the face of that planet. Why let the whore walk away?

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

Same reason that they didn't make more of a fuss over her admitting to have robbed them, so that there is some drama and a reason for the mystery richman to reveal he was the more influential of the 7 merchants.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I didn't do anything illegal! I simply took your money!
(-‸ლ)

@Nep She's being a thieving THOT who thinks that nothing bad will come her way and the ML will flock to her badness! 🤮😵😅🤦‍♂️🤣🧐🤣😂🤣

Sorry, but you may discover. Reality. Is. A. Harsh. And. Fickle. Master. 😅😂🤣

There will be drama! @Miyono-chan more or less. Though, I fear what the Second Prince says in response! 😅😂🤣🤦‍♂️ WOMAN GONNA GET BURNED!

oh no, thanks for the chapter btw. Hopefully this will boost it up for someone to come actually pick it up for themselves.

Well that's sucks saving an entire kingdom and being a prince and ex lady of a house having no money

NRBL, thank you so much, even if only this chapter 🙏🏻
Hope someone can pick it🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Aggregator gang
New girl steals all their money: "I didn't do anything illegal!"

Hate to break it to you, but...

This world sure is suck when someone can just legally steal your money like that without any repercussion

Users who are viewing this thread