For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Double-page supporter
@fourthsheep exactly what i have done :
giphy.gif

although i like isekai stories these ototme isekai types have been growing on me a lot more lately
i hope Bakarina signals a good change in the anime industry, still wanna see normal iseaki but the inclusion of villainess and otome stuff would be good. Wow MC and ML are both very smart.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@CoolOtamegane @GreyouTT If you're going to use these garbage raws and not even bother to clean them up at all then for the love of god at least rip the 1080x1536.jpg pages instead and stop blowing the images up to an even blurrier mess than they already are

@Teasday I had to reuse the version otome posted because the site that hosts the raws has copy protection. The originals aren't even that big in the first place (I don't think bigger versions even exist on the raw site). Plus the point of my uploads was to fix the awful typeset and translation of the first chapter. I do not plan on doing any other chapter (nor can I access the raws to them anyway).

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@GreyouTT posted:

The originals aren't even that big in the first place (I don't think bigger versions even exist on the raw site).
The Alphapolis link? I wouldn't have suggested using 1080x1536.jpg if I didn't test that it worked.

Contributor
@InfernalDrake117 I fixed the awful Description, I hope it'll relieve your brain and eyes
@Teasday , Welp I'm just reupload few cold scanslations of someone and lying dormant for 3 months without someone continuing (I hope some group will pick this), I'm not even involved with any of this. But, if someone could provide me with translation script and HQ raws, I can start right now ASAP. I'm proficient with Re-drawing and Typesetting stuff

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@CoolOtamegane posted:

Welp I'm just reupload few cold scanslations of someone and lying dormant for 3 months without someone continuing (I hope some group will pick this), I'm not even involved with any of this.
Aight, sorry to bother you then, I just saw "no group" and you as the uploader.

Dex-chan lover
i swear i have read this exact description 10 other times before lol. not that i'm complaining, they usually end up a guilty read of mine

@blackbunii: Really. That's Awesome :D
Please do. No group has picked this up as of yet (I've been monitoring a couple of sites for any announcements and contacted a few groups with no reply)
I was actually going to release my machine translated 3rd chapter, in a week or two, as I had promised.
BTW what's your group called?

Users who are viewing this thread